Worst You've Dealt With Online...

Because:
dickwad-theory_2.jpg

"
Those that can, do. Those that can't brag. But I really do hate the mic."

This. I know there are people that have real life supercars and race cars and play, even some on this forum.
They don't brag about it or use 12 year old language.

You do know you can mute them rob, that's what I do. Well TBH I'm rarely in other people's rooms, I normally run my own.

Not the worst I've dealt with online, but I entered a free run (it was written in german) room on Mid-Field with a few Austrian and German in it. And I was kicked immediately, before I could even choose a car :confused:.
Depends on where you come from, because it may cause lag issues if you're in a far country from the host.

I had a funny experience last night..... lag started when someone from Germany entered, and it was real bad. When I passed him for 3rd place the lag stopped, the cars in front of me were fine, while the German guy and those behind were lagging like crazy. Happened several times until he left the room.

I've run across a lot of boneheads at the current 350pp quickmatch. I just keep racing and eventually they get bored and leave. It has been sharpening my skills for racing without contact ( at least on my part ) Nice thing about all of this was I found myself racing against friends and some people on the forum!

Are we allowed to tell the names of these idiots?

I've noticed that there are plenty of drivers on that one that seem to have worked out how to ram you from the side and have YOU get a 5 to 10 second ( or whatever it is ) collision/ramming penalty. It's pretty weak sauce of them seeing as they're trying to trip you up in 10th position by doing that AND still end up "still running...." when the last lap finishes. What's the point in overtly aggressive driving and ramming when they're going to be one of 3 people, at best, in the very last spots at the end of the race. You still earn well over 200,000 credits ( with a 5 day log-in bonus ) for finishing last anyway. I guess trolling other drivers, because they know they won't win anyway is a big lure for some people. Why not use the money they get, for finishing last, to buy one of the Elise cars that always seem to end up winning every Autumn Ring 350PP race and try to win more money ? It seems silly to be happy with struggling to finish 15th out of 16th just so they can ram some innocent bystander because they are angry at life or something ?

I've noticed that there are plenty of drivers on that one that seem to have worked out how to ram you from the side and have YOU get a 5 to 10 second ( or whatever it is ) collision/ramming penalty. It's pretty weak sauce of them seeing as they're trying to trip you up in 10th position by doing that AND still end up "still running...." when the last lap finishes. What's the point in overtly aggressive driving and ramming when they're going to be one of 3 people, at best, in the very last spots at the end of the race. You still earn well over 200,000 credits ( with a 5 day log-in bonus ) for finishing last anyway. I guess trolling other drivers, because they know they won't win anyway is a big lure for some people. Why not use the money they get, for finishing last, to buy one of the Elise cars that always seem to end up winning every Autumn Ring 350PP race and try to win more money ? It seems silly to be happy with struggling to finish 15th out of 16th just so they can ram some innocent bystander because they are angry at life or something ?
To each their own. Sure it seems silly but there are 85 pages of similarly foolish silliness...the silliness will continue its a guarantee.

From where I sit the fools have won as many of you continue to log into public rooms knowing full well what to expect then share your woes in this thread. Don't get me wrong, I find it surprisingly entertaining but when you insist on joining public rooms the shock and awe factor of people's stupidity is no longer up for debate, it will occur.

To each their own. Sure it seems silly but there are 85 pages of similarly foolish silliness...the silliness will continue its a guarantee.

From where I sit the fools have won as many of you continue to log into public rooms knowing full well what to expect then share your woes in this thread. Don't get me wrong, I find it surprisingly entertaining but when you insist on joining public rooms the shock and awe factor of people's stupidity is no longer up for debate, it will occur.

Perfectly fair point. I just get a little frustrated at being rammed and punished for it, is all :) Can't argue your post though !

Note: I race with full map view

Once I was in a lobby where the track was Spa, it was at night and was rainy, this guy was saying oh how he's the best at night racing in the rain and all this other **** while it was loading, and I gave him the benefit of the doubt ( it was a one-make race with the SLS GT3 ) so I put heavy wet tires and I turn traction control off, and I head out on the track, he forgets to turn off traction control so he goes back in and I run a full lap. I put a 2:36 with heavy rain tires, ( though there was no water on the course so I'm guessing he used racing sifts I dunno ) and he goes "oh that's an ok lap, I know I can beat it though" . Ok, I think, maybe he can. So then I run a 2:33 and he goes "that's a good lap, I just gotta finish this lap though" he doesn't beat it. After 2 or 3 more laps I get the time to 2:32 and I went to put on intermediate wet tires. I get to the straight away and I look at my map. This ****er, who had been trying to break my lap, is at the end where you have the tight s-turns before the finish line, he cuts both those turns by using the grass and he gets a 2:27. Note, he doesn't know that I saw him on the map cut the corners. So he goes "yep 4 seconds faster than your lap time, I knew I was better". I was like wtf ok, so when I got to that part I cut the corner as well, and I got a 2:19 and he's like "wtf how did you do that, there's no way that you're better than me, you must've cut the corner!" And I go "Yea, I cut the corner" he interrupts " I knew it!". Then I go, "The same place you did you cheating bastard". He went quiet and left the room.:lol:

Last edited:
Don't know how to make the text green, but oh well.

facepalm_400x400.jpeg

>Starts morning online with friends
>Nurburgring lobby, FREE RUN
>Enters course with a Cervo SR
>Cruises and enjoys the drive
>Random enters and drives a stock R34 GT-R
>Guy asks me to race him
>Agrees
>Pulls out stock R33 GT-R
>Guy goes "that's not fair"
>Guy backs out
>Guy pulls out fully modded ZZII
>wtf
>Backs out
>Fully modifies said GT-R
>Goes back in
>Races guy
>Guy spins out few corners later
>Guy complains that "I cheated"
>Guy ragequits

Today I have a story for you!
1. Joined Cops Lobby
2. Looks at car list
3. 1 cop, and 1 Z11SN Zytek,
4. Shrugs, brings out 512BB
5. I get kicked because I rammed a BMW when in reality I made a U Turn and simply didn't see him

1. Joined Cops Lobby
2. Looks at car list
5. I get kicked because I rammed a BMW when in reality I made a U Turn and simply didn't see him
I guess he was a Psycho type, he didn't take that U-Turn well :sly:

1. Joined Cops Lobby
2. Looks at car list

Stay classy, cop lobbies.

1. Joined Cops Lobby
2. Looks at car list
You should of asked how many people are out on track.

I was in this supposed cruise room for about 5 minutes at Circutio De Madrid earlier minding my own business. & then someone in there insults me with something which I will not repeat here. & I then stick up for myself & say "dont patronize me" to them. Then about a minute later the host kicks me. So I thought to myself what a waste of time that was even going to that room. And this cruise room I went to I was the only player who was cruising the rest was racing. & the host had double standards since I got kicked for trying to defend myself & I'll tell you my heart was racing & my blood was boiling after in anger from what happened.

Last edited:
I was in this supposed cruise room for about 5 minutes at Circutio De Madrid earlier minding my own business. & then someone in there insults me with something which I will not repeat here. & I then stick up for myself & say "dont patronize me" to them. Then about a minute later the host kicks me. So I thought to myself what a waste of time that was even going to that room. And this cruise room I went to I was the only player who was cruising the rest was racing. & the host had double standards since I got kicked for trying to defend myself & I'll tell you my heart was racing & my blood was boiling after in anger from what happened.
I think I found it it was being hosted by some UK guy?

I am perpetually irritated in the current 350pp QM when 2nd and 3rd rate Elise/GSX-R drivers have to punt me out of the way to pass my silly little Citroen. But when I'm in a room of equally matched, clean drivers/cars, THATS my "Gran Turismo Moment".

Back