WRC Generations

• Thread starter Famine
  • 487 comments
Out of curiosity for the DS/Controller players, would you recommend picking this up as an extension to DR2? I put down the latter as the weekly/monthly events (as well as the stages) were getting too repetitive, would Generations scratch that itch?
Definitely, I love and play them both.... badly :lol:

Last edited:
Guys I am going to have to pull out of the team league. I just don't have time for it and the way it's structured is just not rewarding at all. @MagpieRacer can I leave by my own accord or do you have to kick me out?

Guys I am going to have to pull out of the team league. I just don't have time for it and the way it's structured is just not rewarding at all. @MagpieRacer can I leave by my own accord or do you have to kick me out?
Understand why to be fair, I've lost a bit of the drive for the leagues at the moment, it's a great mode with so much potential and it just isn't being given the chance.

I think you can just leave the team. I'm away from it for a few days so I can't go on to look right now.

Please feel free to try out some of the stages me and @MagpieRacer have posted. 😊
If you have other cars and stages you like, add them to.

Last edited:
Question for ya’ll, can teams be intermingled with Xbox and ps users or teams are only exclusive to the console you’re gaming on? As a Xbox user, can I join a team with other Ps users. Debating on which console to get this game for.

Question for ya’ll, can teams be intermingled with Xbox and ps users or teams are only exclusive to the console you’re gaming on? As a Xbox user, can I join a team with other Ps users. Debating on which console to get this game for.

Teams are cross-platform.

It's all cross platform, in fact, it's so cross platform, I believe if you turn off cross play in the options it actually disables leagues mode.

Hi everyone,
Newbie here, Not sure if this is the right forum, but is there a perfect FFB settings for the Thrustmaster T300 RS on PS5I can use, I have been playing wrc 10 and 9 on default values so far.

Hi everyone,
Newbie here, Not sure if this is the right forum, but is there a perfect FFB settings for the Thrustmaster T300 RS on PS5I can use, I have been playing wrc 10 and 9 on default values so far.
i play on a thrustmaster tx on xbox series x, i think my ffb settings are quite good, i can post them up later if you want to give it a try?

So I did end up grabbing this as a present to myself, I've been enjoying it so far seeing as I haven't played any of the previous iterations (i.e fresh stages to attack, which has been a joy). I do have to ask though, is there an issue floating about where the selected difficulty doesn't "take" per se? I was incrementally bumping it up through the WRC3 portion, and on 2 or 3 events the 1st stage AI times would be a lot slower (25, 30 seconds) compared to the subsequent stages.

This culminated in me setting the WRC2 Monte-Carlo event to 140 and... well, it would be polite to say the AI was nowhere for the entire event. Just under a 7 minute gap to second place with the "long" option selected for rally length, and I'm going to assume they're not all imitating Austin Powers every time they navigated a switchback...

As an aside, is it obvious when there's multiple team offers at the end of a season? Only had the one to seemingly choose from regarding WRC2 offers, unless more pop up when you decline the one that's presented to you first?

So I did end up grabbing this as a present to myself, I've been enjoying it so far seeing as I haven't played any of the previous iterations (i.e fresh stages to attack, which has been a joy). I do have to ask though, is there an issue floating about where the selected difficulty doesn't "take" per se? I was incrementally bumping it up through the WRC3 portion, and on 2 or 3 events the 1st stage AI times would be a lot slower (25, 30 seconds) compared to the subsequent stages.

This culminated in me setting the WRC2 Monte-Carlo event to 140 and... well, it would be polite to say the AI was nowhere for the entire event. Just under a 7 minute gap to second place with the "long" option selected for rally length, and I'm going to assume they're not all imitating Austin Powers every time they navigated a switchback...

As an aside, is it obvious when there's multiple team offers at the end of a season? Only had the one to seemingly choose from regarding WRC2 offers, unless more pop up when you decline the one that's presented to you first?
Yh, long time bug, even any control setting can take a few re-runs etc before really applying.

So, Season 1 comes to a premature end after just 4 weeks and frustratingly it's back to qualifiers for season 2, solo at Finland and Teams on Portugal.

I really like the concept behind leagues mode, but so far its stop start nature and havering to requalify for each season is completely destroying any progression or purpose of progression. Season 2 needs to be allowed to actually run a decent course of time because at the moment it's running the risk of slowly dying before it ever really got going.

fokuzx2
i play on a thrustmaster tx on xbox series x, i think my ffb settings are quite good, i can post them up later if you want to give it a try?

i’d like to see your settings, too. i also have a thrustmaster tx on xbox series x, but ffb is pretty much non existent. if your settings would help, that would be great.

I wonder if Nacon has any plans to fix the FFB in this game this year…

Last edited:
For me I just want to see them use more stages and more legends cars. Feel like I've done Lerno on Sardinia way too much.
Couldn't help but to bring this up again, as Lerno Reverse (with the Yaris) has featured in consecutive dailies this week... I've already memorised it. :dopey:

Had a gander to see if I could join the GTP team for the season 2 qualifier but it was full, currently making do with the individual events. Managed to get promoted to Champion 2 despite a couple really roughshod runs on the weekly event (Sardinia), the going is definitely getting tougher!

Is there any content/dlc planned for this game or is the fully loaded edition the end of it all? Was expecting some kind of roadmap but haven't seen anything.

Couldn't help but to bring this up again, as Lerno Reverse (with the Yaris) has featured in consecutive dailies this week... I've already memorised it. :dopey:

Had a gander to see if I could join the GTP team for the season 2 qualifier but it was full, currently making do with the individual events. Managed to get promoted to Champion 2 despite a couple really roughshod runs on the weekly event (Sardinia), the going is definitely getting tougher!

Yep Lerno yet again, getting bored of it now. Finland weekly twice in a row in teams as well. They really need to improve leagues a nit because its just driving joy keeping me going rather than the structure. 4 weeks isn't an adequate season length to make progress and they really aren't utilising the stages and cars at their disposal. Infinite boost glitch is also ruining it significantly as well.

Is there any content/dlc planned for this game or is the fully loaded edition the end of it all? Was expecting some kind of roadmap but haven't seen anything.

Devs stated before release that they ran out of time to finish Corsica, Australia and Poland, and that due to losing the license they can't legally add content after 31 Dec 2022. So no, there will be no more content. Only more bug fixes (hopefully).

Devs stated before release that they ran out of time to finish Corsica, Australia and Poland, and that due to losing the license they can't legally add content after 31 Dec 2022. So no, there will be no more content. Only more bug fixes (hopefully).
Maybe they could but would need be free updates?

Maybe they could but would need be free updates?

I don't think so because in the past all of their extra content in updates was free DLC. I would have to track down the announcement, but it was something like (I am paraphrasing here) 'There will be no content roadmap this time because we cannot legally add content after the New Year'.

I think I mentioned this before, but I believe the move to hybrid Rally1 cars totally ruined what KT was planning for this game. Having to model new cars with totally different aero, differential, and handling characteristics, not to mention the idiotic and gimmicky (IMO) hybrid boost system, took way more dev resources than anticipated. Dev resources that were originally planned for Corsica, Australia, Poland, San Remo, graphics tweaks, and bug squishing.

I firmly believe if 2022 continued with the previous WRC cars then we would have gotten quite a different product: a complete and polished game for KT's farewell, including all the rallies they promised and with a lot fewer bugs.

How’s this work?

Any stage start that allows setup changes, such as Quick Play or league dailies, if you touch anything in the setup, then during the stage your boost bar will automatically and immediately fill when empty. It happens for about half the stage.

Since Career and Club rallies do not allow setup changes at the start line the issue is not present there.

Hello, I am new to WRCG and I have PS5 with Logitech Pro wheel. I’m trying to find some basic settings for the wheel and game to help get thongs going. I have found that the FFB seems nonexistent, or numb while driving in a straight line. Has anyone else noticed this or know what to do to alleviate it? It’s very distracting.

Thanks!

LC35

I'm going to disband the GTPlanet team at the end of this week, only a few people participating and my dad and brother want to do an active team so will be disbanding it. Obviously if someone wants to recreate the GTPlanet group then they can of course.

I'm going to disband the GTPlanet team at the end of this week, only a few people participating and my dad and brother want to do an active team so will be disbanding it. Obviously if someone wants to recreate the GTPlanet group then they can of course.
No worries mate, makes sense, I've felt guilty for ages now but just don't enjoy it with the crappy sound issues. I honestly thought we'd all be on it but alas no.

Back