Your Favorite Car in GT6?

• Thread starter GTP_Denza
  • 429 comments
I'm split between the awesome (and versatile as a replica car) Formula GT and theAmuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. That car is the fastest thing in the game for your money next to the shifter kart.

The Amuse S2000 GT1 is amazing and so is the shifter kart. Ford GT's great too. The only Ford I really like. Good picks

suzuki_gsx-r4_roadster_1.jpg

easily one of the best cars in tha game :cool:

Right now it's either the KTM X-Bow or Caterham Seven Fireblade
I love both of them.

That's why I'd really like more track day cars like the Ariel Atom, the Radical SR8, the BAC Mono, Caparo T1, etc. They're so much fun to drive

I bought a Nissan GT-R V-Spec, and it is one of the best track cars I've ever owned.
Also, it grips like a terrified toddler grips onto their mother's clothes. (Top Gear maybe?)

camaro z/28 ´69. That car drives suprisingly well for being a muscle car from 69´and the best part is that it can turn decently. If you dont have one you shoud buy one and test it on wilows springs or mazda raceway laguna seca.
posting pic of my tomorow if its ok

Last edited:
Wow, this is a very hard question to answer with just one vehicle. So I will give 5 of my favourite cars. 1 Ferrari 458 italia. 2 Subaru 22b STI. 3 Honda hsv-010. 4 Amuse s2000 GT1 turbo. 5 McLaren F1 GTR UK racing. I could go on but that's where I'll leave it for now. Some of the other cars other people have mentioned on this thread are also fantastic drives.

I know I've already responded to this thread, but I feel my "favorite car" has definitely changed as of late. Right now, I'd say the Toyota TS030 Hybrid is my favorite race car right now. At 600PP it was such an easy drive on the most recent Nurburgring Nordschleife Seasonal Event A-Spec Expert Level Race. It doesn't have the top end of Group C cars or the big boys like the Pescarolo C60 Hybride, but it makes up for it in driveability.

Honorable Mentions for cars that I love:

1) Nissan GT-R Black Series: The car is just a great overall performer on a track like Nordschleife. I wouldn't say it does any one particular thing better than most cars, but it seems to perform in all areas quite well. Braking could be better, but that can be easily compensated for by braking a bit earlier than you would in comparable cars.

2) Corvette Z06 RM Race Car: This thing is a monster on any track. It accelerates smoothly but hard. It can hold the road on the highest speed corners yet it is nimble enough to speed through corners that require a nimble car. Braking is superb. The Corvette ZR1 RM Race Car is pretty much the same, but on steroids. The Z06 will be easier to drive for average drivers and below.

3) Honda HSV-010 '12: This car will always be in contention for my favorite overall car in GT6. The recent Seasonal Event at Leguna Seca showed that this car is a winner with amazing downforce and fantastic overall performance. In my opinion, if you want to get the most out of this car you need to apply a tune that takes away a bit of the friendliness/easiness of driving the HSV-010 but it will tear up just about any track. However, even toning down the LSD a bit leaves one with a car that's hard to beat.

Hello everyone!

I'm making this thread to see what your favorite car is in GT6. Post your responses here!

~GTP_Denza~

Mine has to be the Honda Civic Type R '08. It's a beautifully crafted car and with the set up I have for it, it's highly responsive when cornering, quick on the straights and excellent on braking. I love this car so much I have four of them :lol:

Matterhorn Dristelen _19.jpg

Saw this thread a while ago, finally decided to respond.

Racing car
Of all of the cars I could pick, it has to be the legendary Chaparral 2J. I remember getting so angry as a kid trying to beat the thing in GT4, and when I saved up to buy one, it won me over. It's a blast to drive, and it is freakishly fast on the track (In fact, it beat a Red Bull Jr on the Nürburgring Nordschleife). With a turbo, it's even scarier on high speed courses like SSRX. The car is amazing in my opinion, and it's become my goal to go to Midland, Texas to see the real steel 2J.

Road/Tuner car
This is a hard decision for me, but I find the Midget II to be so silly and fun to drive. In all honesty, it's a tie between the Opera S2000 and the Daihatsu Midget.

Concept car
Hands down, the Suzuki GSX-R/4. It sound great and is a semi-premium car (Interior is detailed), and is my fastest 500pp car on technical courses. Second place is the Plymouth XNR because it's just bizarre.

Mine has to be the Honda Civic Type R '08. It's a beautifully crafted car and with the set up I have for it, it's highly responsive when cornering, quick on the straights and excellent on braking. I love this car so much I have four of them :lol:

View attachment 211936
That's nothing compared to my 16 lotus elises! :lol:

anyone wanna trump that: its not actually that many...

(but i will buy more if anyone does)

Time for a thread revival!

Road Car
-Ferrari F40
-Lamborghini Gallardo '08 (Funny considering I hate Lambos...)

Race Car
-Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 (In bright Rossa Corsa Red!)
-Formula Gran Turismo
-:bowdown:Red Bull X2014 Junior

Last edited:
It's a tie. For me, it's either the Lamborghini Aventador '11 or the McLaren F1 Stealth '95.

Yeah. I have new favorites. The McLaren MP4-12C, Pagani Zonda R, the Subaru BRZ, the new Nissan GTR, and the Nissan 370Z are my new favorites. Still love the F1 Stealth though. Aventador is good still, but it's not really a favorite anymore.

If I list it, it would be like

F1 Stealth
Subaru BRZ
Zonda R
Nissan GTR
McLaren MP4-12C
Nissan 370Z
Aventador

Or something like that.

My favorites change, but there are a few cars that will always be in contention for the title. Plus, it's hard to narrow it down to just one car considering there are different classifications of cars. Anyway, the Hall of Fame cars, for me, are:

Subaru BRZ (Toyota 86 & Scion FRS)
Ferrari F40 European Spec (It's gotta be this specific tune from Ridox Replica Garage - the 553PP build)
Lamborghini Diablo GTR (It's a replica build using the Diablo GT. Ridox has several Diablo builds that could all be considered one of my Hall of Fame cars, but I chose this one for this post).

Back