Your Favorite Car in GT6?

• Thread starter GTP_Denza
  • 429 comments
My current favourite because it is good as a circuit car, drifter and rally car.

Gran Turismo Skyline GTR

Ronda_2.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_5.jpg
Gemasolar_1.jpg

This morning I had the pleasure of driving a 1961 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinette. Back then I was only 18 years old and I had just got my driving licence. This car was every young mans dream. Since then I have only ever seen 1 of them IRL, that was at the Goodwood Festival Of Speed. Oh happy memories

BMW M3 '04 + Nürburgrind Nordschleife
-Full Custom. Slip Diff. with Twin-Plate clutch
-Full Custom. suspension with racing brakes
-Stock power section... (fast enough, sound better)
-Full Weight Reduction

I haven't been tinkering with road cars and should get back to it. My favorite road car is my M5. I love my 908 a bit more, but it is an LMP1. Probably sounds stupid or played out, but my absolute favorite, between road and race cars, is the 97T. I haven't been driving anything else since the senna content came out.

Tomorrow the local Nissan dealer is giving me the opportunity to take a GTR out for a test drive. Perhaps this will put the GTR on my favorite car list.....

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato has ascended to the top spot on my favorites list. 10 million credits is a small price to pay for the unbridled joy I get every time I drive it. It's raw 60s sports car action at its finest, and it actually sounds really good for GT6 standards.

The TS030 is growing on me rapidly. Not much straight-line speed, but holy crap is it awesome in the turns! This car is pure grip.

I did ..... :(
Family commitments ment I traded it and bought a Toyota aygo (very similar in lots of ways)
Got a good 4 years out of it (best years of my life)

That's cool. In my experience, GT6 is spot on when it comes to the road cars I've driven on the track and the race car I drove. PC sim racers laugh at you when you bring it up but GT6 has some of the best road car simulation in the business. They really don't know what they're missing because they're too ignorant.

I don't think it takes a genius to figure out what my favorite car in GT6 is.

The Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99.View attachment 176521 View attachment 176522 View attachment 176523
View attachment 176520

You're from Weirs Beach? I've been there. I'm from Massachusetts. Very cool place. I still remember the go kart track there to this day.

Saleen S7- also my favorite car in GT4. My favorite in GT5 was the Lamborghini Aventador, but it seems to handle differently in GT6.

My favorite car, is quite simply, the Alfa Romeo Brera.

It's stunning looks, lovely interior, and big amount if power and torque, makes it a great all-rounder. The Top Gear team also quoted it as "one of the most beautiful cars ever made." Also planning to get a Brera as a first car.

Have a standard version, a 2.2 JTS replica tune, 3.2 Q-Tronic replica tune, Brera Novitec tune, Brera S tune and a fully tuned setup. (Also working on a 2.2 JTS Selespeed, 2.4 JTDm, 2.4 JTDm Q-Tronic, and a 1750 TBi tune aswell.)

The 2.2 JTS, 3.2 Q-Tronic and the Brera Novitec, runs on Comfort Medium Tyres, while the Brera S 3.2 and 2.2, run on Comfort Soft Tyres.

I have to say it, but the Brera it is a hard car to tune right, if you put all the performance upgrades on it, but once you figure out a tune which suits your driving style, it is a really fun car to drive. Fully tuned, it's running on Sport Medium/Soft Tyres, I aslo drive the Brera (any of the tunes I have.) as much as I can!

Don't remember the exact specs, of the fully tuned version, but the beauty of the Brera is just mindblowing, and it is also a rather powerful car (Both in stock form, and tuned.)

Will post some pictures if the interest is big enough.

I'm split between the awesome (and versatile as a replica car) Formula GT and theAmuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. That car is the fastest thing in the game for your money next to the shifter kart.

Latest Posts

Back