Your First Love?

• Thread starter MaverickOZ
  • 78 comments
hey guys - starting gt4 all over again about to buy my first car :D just wanted to know what was the very first car you brought? and what do u recommend the someones very first car should be?

Well... For me it was 2004 HPA Motorsports Stage II R32. I've chosen it mainly because of its low price and good performance. Now I think that I just couldn't do a better choice then

Mazda Miata '89 from the used car lot. For some reason the $100,000 transfer didn't work for me. But me and my brother share the game, so my first car was a '84 Skyline.

My first car has always been either a 2nd gen RX-7, or a Miata when I couldn't afford one. RWD, fairly cheap, decent handling, and easily capable of beating much better cars with a little work and skilled driving.

Robot
The FTO, it's been my first car in every GT series game.
Snap, same here exept for GT3 ofcourse. I have a fully tune one and kick supercars arses with it, last night I beat off an NSX LM road car, VW Nardo, Cadillac Cien, Saleen S7 and Ford GT at the Ring.

MaverickOZ
hey guys - starting gt4 all over again about to buy my first car :D just wanted to know what was the very first car you brought? and what do u recommend the someones very first car should be?
Added 100.000 to the 10.000 you start with :)
then got all licences in bronze.
then sold Nismo 270R
then went to RUF dealer
then and finally...
Bought a BTR :) :)

For me it was the Chevy SSr or whatever its called for the pick up truck series. I wouldnt have bought it at all but I wanted to finish the beginners section before I moved on to others.
I started GT4 with the cars I won from licence tests. I did a fair bit with the Honda Dualnote and Mazda Wasabe or something.

I didn't transfer my credits cuz I wanted to start from scratch. My first car was a Honda Civic 3 door Sir II. 93'. Also you can get a MR2 in the 96'-05' used car lot.

My first car: Buick Special '62.

With 110,000 you can buy almost everything it needs except tires. And at 600-800 HP, a great car for beginners... If they have the 100,000 transfer and can drive the old muscle car.

When I first began I worked up $150,000 between the transfer and prize cars won at the liscence tests.

I bought me a '00 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, and for a long time I whooped ass with only upgraded tires. Then I suped it up to about 170hp over stock to do the Supercar races.

Seriously though, it is one of the best cars in its class. It's cheaper than most cars with its kind of performance and it sounds great with Stage II exhaust.

chinko
erm...i spent my 100,000 trying to find a decent used car. eventually got a Supra Twin Turbo from the 80's Garage.

Hah i thought i was the only one who bought the same car u bought, i also had got the 100,000cr at the start. The first car i wanted was a Supra, i looked in the used car lots and nothing but and older Black Turbo R Supra. I was desperate to race in a Supra in the game so i bought it and became my first racing car.

I bought a Supra, it had abit less than 700+ hp after all the add-ons, it was a pretty good car but I couldnt beat that silver RUF w\ it, it just didnt have enough power ..
I wouldnt consider the car, one that I love, that'd have to be a Zonda Race Car I hybrided in GT3 ;)
I, like darkwind, do like the Buick Special, its a great car..

90's Skyline Gts-t or whatever it's called, the RWD skyline, 212bhp i think it had stock, i wanted RWD, and the Miata was a bit girly, n there didnt happen to be an FC in the garages at the time. it served me well.

What? The 111R should be freaking quick with a couple weight reductions. Hell, it should be kicking some ass with just upgraded sport tires. In real life, they're supposedly faster than the Corvette Z06 to 60mph - which says a lot when you don't have more than 200hp.

Latest Posts

Back