Your plans on Forza 4 launch date (10/11 for US, 10/14 for UK)

• Thread starter daspianist
  • 121 comments

Your plan for Forza release day:

• Forza what? The only driving game/sim I play is GT5!

Votes: 12 10.7%
  • Meh - I guess I am somewhat curious. I may rent it.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I am buying it. But not on release day.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • I preordered the game / I am buying it on release day.

Votes: 53 47.3%
  • I am getting the $120 platimum edition... and, Im buying a pack of Red Bull, and calling in sick int

Votes: 33 29.5%

• Total voters
The release day of Forza 4 is fast upon us. What are your plans for release day (if any?) Please share :)

Edit: apologies for the misquote of the Forza 4 LCE. The price is $80, not $120.

Last edited:
If there is a midnight release I will be there if not I will be at Gamestop to pick up my LCE preorder at 10am est when the store opens. Then head straight to my house which is 5 minutes away and check out the game for about an hour before i have to head off for work. Then once I get to work, I will be checking in on the forums all day to see what people that are playing are saying about it. Once I get off work at 8:30 its straight home for a LONG night of Forza 4.
The release day of Forza 4 is fast upon us.
Not fast enough.

Whats the $120 platinum edition????

I preordered the LCE (which isn't 120$, by the way) and I'm going to pick it up after work. Aside from work, eating and sleeping, FM4 will probably the only thing I'll be doing for a week or two.

I am sadly going to be playing Forza 4 on my MS wheel. I wish I could sell my body for a Fanatec...................to be continued!

Still debating on LCE or normal copy but either way I'll own it on day 1. And before I even play the game I'll do as I did with Forza 3, install everything and then play the game.

When I get Forza 4 I'm going to light my whole bedroom with candles and sprinkle some rose petals on the bed. I then will slowly unwrap Forza's tight fitting shrink wrap and pop open that case. Then I will throw Forza on the bed and have my .. wait, you guys said "Forza"?

When I get Forza 4 I'm going to light my whole bedroom with candles and sprinkle some rose petals on the bed. I then will slowly unwrap Forza's tight fitting shrink wrap and pop open that case. Then I will throw Forza on the bed and have my .. wait, you guys said "Forza"?

I think thats a little more than we needed to know. :lol:

F3 let me down quite badly, not sure what i am going to do until closer to release when more is known. For forza 1, 2, 3 + GT5 i took a week off work, so that should be the plan again. We shall see.

I think I just ...... err...nevermind :scared::sly:

I'll be picking up my Limited Edition pre-order on release day. When I arrive my wife will have a nice warm cup of tea waiting for me and I'll fire up the 'ol 360 and Fanatec and have multiple hours of pleasure before the wife gets sick of me playing games. :guilty:

Parker

For me got 3x Platnium pre ordered from Game in the UK.
Id like to get a few days off around that time if possible.

Bit of luck it might arrive a day or so early.

Mrs has arranged for us to go away that weekend.

Like I'm gonna enjoy that lol.

Mr Latte
I think you might be bad with "man flu"

Can't get out of it mate. We often go to different bunkhouses with the kids.
Around 18 adults and 30 bloody kids.

Also Mrs birthday on the 15th.

Back on Monday though looking to book time off work.

Also waiting for operation on my shoulder so that could play a major role in everything.

Well I finally got moved down to College Station, pre-ordered the LCE, and set up the game room/man cave with my cockpit. Unfortunately I have no XBOX wheel yet and the game releases right around the same time as midterms. School comes first, but, hopefully I will get to play it with friends, a couple beers, and a CSR wheel if my wife lets me get it!

The weekend of FM4 release; i will be at home well and prepared for FM4 which means:

- 10 grams of dutch vegetables.
- Redbull, Coke
- Munchy foods
- and the monday off from work..

Limited edition is pre-ordered with one day shipping from Amazon. Hopefully it comes early, I think i might be "sick" whatever day it is being delivered to my house.

Limited Edition is pre-ordered! Getting sick of waiting and messing around on FM3 now.

Gonna spend a week or a two with FM4 LE, then i'll switch turns playing BF3 (PC) and FM4.
Dayum, wish I could do both at the same time!!! ;)

I don't have a Fanatec wheel right now. I might get a GT2, but that will be later next year. Just got a GT3 for GT5, so that will keep me busy. I usually play Forza for the heck of it anyway, and right now I'm hooked on Far Cry 2 again. But I did pre-order the LCE. Hopefully it will get enough play time before Halo CEA comes out. I could always get the XCM for my GT3.

I don't have a Fanatec wheel right now. I might get a GT2, but that will be later next year.

Ha, can't wait to use my G27 on Forza 4 :D That's gonna be awesome.

And before you ask, I used the XCM adapter that you can find online (ebay). It works on Forza 3 so. ;)
It will cost you yeah, but I think it's cheaper then buying a brand new wheel, at least with the prices in Norway!:ouch:

Someone who only owns a PS3 and shies away from buying an Xbox and possibly a wheel just for FM4?

Anyways, I'll probably have to try and take a day off from work and stock up on Monster Energy in addition to my previous plans...

Back