zzz_pt

Premium
Germany
Porto living in Hamburg
zzz_pt
GALERIAf.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very happy you've decided to open a new gallery Ricardo :cheers:
Your monster set is really superb ! The car has a real badass look and the shots have a very realistical aspect :) Bravo :)
The Gema Solar scenery pic is excellent, great angle !
And the EvoQue set is excellent too :)

Nice to see your gallery, the Camaro part is really nice, last two pics are my favs, the Gemasolar picture is an enjoyable composition, the black Evoque, now I want to try this car, the Holden pics and the minimalist background is brilliant.

That's one good looking Holden! Great job on the latest set. ;)👍

Thank you Nicolas 👍

I like so much Pozzi Camaro's set and Commodore!!!! ;) nice

Thanks Ronin :)

I'm very happy you've decided to open a new gallery Ricardo :cheers:
Your monster set is really superb ! The car has a real badass look and the shots have a very realistical aspect :) Bravo :)
The Gema Solar scenery pic is excellent, great angle !
And the EvoQue set is excellent too :)

I had to have a GT6 gallery too. :D It's an addiction already. :lol:
Thanks for your feedback my friend

I agree, the Holden looks great!

Glad you liked it. It turned quite nice for a standard. ^^

Nice to see your gallery, the Camaro part is really nice, last two pics are my favs, the Gemasolar picture is an enjoyable composition, the black Evoque, now I want to try this car, the Holden pics and the minimalist background is brilliant.

Thanks for you words HaerBev. 👍

All I need to say is dat Camaro. 👍

Hehe :P Badass I know. Thanks for visiting. 👍

I love the lighting, which you selected for the first shot.

Thank you mate! :cheers:

PS: I'll open a thread for people post their real name... I want to know your names and I only know a few. :/

Wow missed a few sets here. Some great work mate. I like the Monster Camaro set, looks great and I like editing of them too. 👍

The Gemsolar set is also very nice, love the first shot and the editing is great once again. 👍

And then I feast my eyes on the RX500 set and my word it even better. :eek: Love the first shot and the toning, smooth editing and strong warm colours are awesome. Well done indeed. 👍 👍

Superb work on this Mazda RX500 set, love your choice of this red warm toning, it work perfectly here 👍
The light is also superb in some of these shots. That's a great tribute to this car, bravo Ricardo :cheers:

Brilliant set Ricardo, the red paint and warm toning are mixing perfectly, I can see some serious work and efficiently selected camera angles, bravo 👍

The real name / Psn id thread is a great idea :cheers:

Nice set of Mazda Rx500!! I like so much number 7 👍

Thank you Ronin! :)

GPR
Wow missed a few sets here. Some great work mate. I like the Monster Camaro set, looks great and I like editing of them too. 👍

The Gemsolar set is also very nice, love the first shot and the editing is great once again. 👍

And then I feast my eyes on the RX500 set and my word it even better. :eek: Love the first shot and the toning, smooth editing and strong warm colours are awesome. Well done indeed. 👍 👍

Thank you very much mate! :cheers: When will you open a GT6 gallery? I need it! :)

I love your black Camaro, and the RX500 set is beautiful perfect lighting and camera angle. 👍

Thank you Johan! I'm glad you liked it. ;)

Superb work on this Mazda RX500 set, love your choice of this red warm toning, it work perfectly here 👍
The light is also superb in some of these shots. That's a great tribute to this car, bravo Ricardo :cheers:

Thank you Jeremy. I would never imagine that this car is such fun to drive and shoot. It turned out nice :D

Ricardo, simply. brilliant. work.

EVO_QUE and the Mazda set are my favourites! 👍

Thank you very much rambo Sean (you need to go to this thread man) :)

Brilliant set Ricardo, the red paint and warm toning are mixing perfectly, I can see some serious work and efficiently selected camera angles, bravo 👍

The real name / Psn id thread is a great idea :cheers:

Thanks Hervé! :cheers:

Amazing sets, my favorite is the last RX500 shot :drool:

Would be funny is your favorite wasn't a Mazda set :D :D :D I'm joking. Thank you for your feedback. When will you start to post your work in your gallery?! :)

Your editing job and color choice is superb on the Mazda set. Great work as usual.

Thank you Nicolas! :cheers:

Love the warm toning and the angles in your Mazda set. Brilliant shots!;)👍

Thank you very much Nux! 👍

RUF 3400S
PREVIEW

full set later today

Last edited:
The mazda shots are in a league of their own. Just so much detail in them. Toning nailed the mood...man so good. Ruf preview looks to be gorgeous as well, giving off those premium vibes lol.

Back