zzz's | Digital painting practice | 31/8

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 240 comments
Amazing work. When I first saw the interior shot, I thought you just found a glitch to get the whole interior. Then I found out the truth... :drool:

Very nice composition and great use of contrast 👍
(I like your new logo also but I think I prefer the previous one :) )

Really great shots you made once more, especially 1, 4, 5, 7 and the B&W pic. Love the light, toning and compositions in them.

What can I say? The production is always top notch, and I always enjoy your photography.

First & second are my faves!!! But each photo stands on its own merits.:bowdown: Ricardo, you bring my imagination to life every shot.

Well Done!!! Again.:gtpflag:

And the new logo is hot!

Yep as I suspected it's a really good set. Love the colour choice and editing. Works so well, and I love the light and simplicity of SSRX was one of my fav locales in GT5.

Standouts for me are shots 1,3,6,7 & the b&w shot is very nice indeed. 👍

Superb work, like George I like a lot the car colour choice. The whole set is beautiful, the second pic has an excellent composition, the kind of use of the track marks I like a lot. I also love the contrast in the third shot and the angle wich underline the beauty of the front of these car. I like a lot the composition if the sixth shot with a great contrast like in the second. Nice color contrast (this time) in the shot 7 between the blu light in the tunnel and the warm light outside. The b&w one is also superb with a splendid light.

I've kept the best for the end. The first shot is just insane :drool: I really feel that beautiful felin falling down on its prey :)

Superb work Ricardo !

Great set Ricardo - I really love "loneliness", it has a superb atmosphere. 👍 Gotta say I'm loving the innovative things you've been doing here like the 80+ shot image and the cool artistic edits like the Gold Reventon - Brilliant! 👍 👍

Love the aggressive look of that VGT shot. 👍
The purple toning and chrome paint are beautiful on the VW Bus.

Thank you N! :)

That BMWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :crazy:

Thanks mate :D

Really liking the contrast and shadows in the first shot and the toning in the second one. Great stuff, as usual, @zzz_pt.:) 👍

Hi! Where have you been? I'm glad you like it. It's always nice to produce a shot that draws your attention :cheers:

Bloody Tears

///

Man, I'm loving your stuff lately. Really nice mate. As mentioned before I love 'The Good Ol'Days' but 'A Dream Came True' is also very nice. As for 'Bloody Tears' thats pretty awesome too, the red color isolatation looks great and with that clean front profile the car looks mean and perdy. 👍 👍

Last edited:
All these last shots have two common points : a great composition and an excellent work on colors ! :)
I totally love your "The Good Ol'Days" pic, just a superb shot. And the last one is something like graphic art 👍

Back