zzz's | Digital painting practice | 31/8

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 240 comments
An update like it should be, beautiful.

Mclaren F1, superb composition and toning.

RUFs, great color choices and lighting.

Viper pics, nice cold tones and light.

Both Mustang sets, simply awesome, for the first 2 pics I really like the overall toning and for the green one nice angles and compositions.

The Caterham never looked better, nice color and toning.

The "911", :drool::drool::drool:...

;)👍

Great shots Ricardo! I like the use of foreground elements in the F1 shot and I also love the Free Air comp entry. So minimalistic and stunning!:drool:👍

Thank you Corey, Nicolas and Boadbdul. :cheers:

My next project/shot will be an humungous thing. I just hope I can do it... I'm talking about 13 shots minimal and 36 shots maximum if I decide to make it HDR.

Wish me luck. :D

@Boabdulrahman , go here and add your info mate.

Now if that isn't what we can call clean, then I don't know what is. The editing is so well done, subtle and effective. A really good job at making a bunch of subtle changes to make one big change. The placement of everything is perfect too. 👍

Thank you Corey, Nicolas and Boadbdul. :cheers:

My next project/shot will be an humungous thing. I just hope I can do it... I'm talking about 13 shots minimal and 36 shots maximum if I decide to make it HDR.

Wish me luck. :D

@Boabdulrahman , go here and add your info mate.

You're welcome, and good luck then. I'm pretty sure it will be awesome again. ;)

Sure the Veyron is a a piece of engeniering. Brilliant work once again, the two white and red strips Mustang pics are excellent, reaching the realistic range with panache, both are looking alive 👍 The green one evolving into the brutal driving and I love it, i want the Super Snake in the next dlc. The Caterham shot is brilliantly done, smart use of the red harmonization. "Air" is great great great, the rims are sweet and the minimalistic, inner thoughts mood is efficient. Intimacy is a step ahead in terms of composition, I miss the GT5 interior trick, the greenish toning is unexpected and working fine. Bravo Ricardo, keep up the work :cheers:

Just catching up on on so many people latest works and had to see what you've brought to the table. I must say it's a real treat to view your works. I loving some of your editing styles. :) 👍

The green RUF rear shot is great, love that angle and modern feel. And your CCCL entry for my theme is top notch, one of my favs so far. ;) 👍

The GT500 shots look pretty sweet too. in both colour combos. 👍

Also really love 'Free Air', in particular the first rendition. The second is quite nice too but I feel the light on the car feels like it's afternoon or morning-ish light but the cloud looks more middle of the day. It's just me being nit-picky but I just like the smoothness and tinted toned feel of the first version better. ;) 👍

It's a very nice piece and with a great car, nice wheels too. 👍

Lastly that Veyron interior shot is awesome too. 👍 Great stuff all around Ricardo. 👍

You can do it! Take your time and we will be amazed.

This Veyron interior shot is EPIC !!! :bowdown:

I'll try ;) Thanks Nicolas.

Sure the Veyron is a a piece of engeniering. Brilliant work once again, the two white and red strips Mustang pics are excellent, reaching the realistic range with panache, both are looking alive 👍 The green one evolving into the brutal driving and I love it, i want the Super Snake in the next dlc. The Caterham shot is brilliantly done, smart use of the red harmonization. "Air" is great great great, the rims are sweet and the minimalistic, inner thoughts mood is efficient. Intimacy is a step ahead in terms of composition, I miss the GT5 interior trick, the greenish toning is unexpected and working fine. Bravo Ricardo, keep up the work :cheers:

Thank you for your FB Hervé. Panorama is the way to shoot interiors in GT6 :D

Love that interior shot!:drool::drool::drool:👍

Thank you Nux! :cheers:

GPR
Just catching up on on so many people latest works and had to see what you've brought to the table. I must say it's a real treat to view your works. I loving some of your editing styles. :) 👍

The green RUF rear shot is great, love that angle and modern feel. And your CCCL entry for my theme is top notch, one of my favs so far. ;) 👍

The GT500 shots look pretty sweet too. in both colour combos. 👍

Also really love 'Free Air', in particular the first rendition. The second is quite nice too but I feel the light on the car feels like it's afternoon or morning-ish light but the cloud looks more middle of the day. It's just me being nit-picky but I just like the smoothness and tinted toned feel of the first version better. ;) 👍

It's a very nice piece and with a great car, nice wheels too. 👍

Lastly that Veyron interior shot is awesome too. 👍 Great stuff all around Ricardo. 👍

It's great to read such a compliment from you George. :)

About the light in the Air shot, I set it for about 14h or 15h :) The original ideia was without the cloud, so the diferent light/shadow angles are a little bit different in those elements. Unfortunatly the "light" on the cloud isn't possible to change since it's a brush :P

I quite like the "Free air" but the light wasn't the best for the result I was looking. I'm glad you like it though. :cheers:

Superb work on the last Royal Rumble :)
Love the angle and compoition of the McLaren shot 👍 Nice toning on the two Ruf ones. The two Viper have also a great composition, and a great mood 👍
Both the two mini sets with the Boss are excellent, love the toning in each of them, the second one offer some great sense of action but I prefer the quiet mood of the first two.
The Fireblade shot is excellent with a superb gritty rendering.
"Free Air" and "Air" are poetics :) I prefer "Air" but the two are great.
And that interior shot is just perfect !

That "reject" shot is really dramatic looking! Love that sky! Can't imagine how good your 80+ shot is gonna be :crazy:.

Agree with my comrades, I'm very curious about how you will do such a thing...

Your rejected CCCL pic is nice. Maybe the only flaw is the reflections on the bodycar. I prefer your selected entry for this reason but the rejected has the great quality said by RG, very dramatic feel, great composition and a beautiful sky :)

Hey mates! It will be a single shot... But with 80 kind of merged shots in it... :D

80 individual shots would be something for Nicolas...He's the man of HUGE sets. I hope I won't disapoint you all. :)

Thanks you ShaolinMasta and Jeremy! :cheers:

CCCL reject

SE7EN

Very nice! :) And somehow looks very similar to my entry! :lol:

I'm really looking forward to your big set, I know it's difficult making so many shots at once!

Huayra

I took more than 80 shots (x2 resolution) to be able to do this single view.
9 horizontal panoramas, 1 vertical panorama, lots of retouches due to camera distortion and 8+ hours of editing. :) Still not perfect though.

1 of 80+ (x2 res)

Last edited:
Pretty amazing idea ! The execution is superb. And of course with 80 shots on one panoramic photo means amazing detail and that's what i'm seeing here. And what better car to do this on than the Huayra! Pagani always made exotic interiors. Amazing shot!

Back