Think you’re quick in Forza Motorsport 7? A new in-game contest offers the opportunity to prove it, and the fastest player will bag a trip to a real-world race at the Glen too.
The process is pretty straight forward. All interested players must download the Community Calendar app on their Xbox One and opt-in to the Hyundai Experience there. It will be available for the entire month of March, so you’ve got some time.
Next, load up Forza 7 and head to the Rivals section. There you’ll find “Ahead of the Curve”, featuring the new Veloster N going around — where else — Watkins Glen. If you haven’t yet picked up the free Veloster duo, you’ll need to do that. Afterwards, simply set a lap time, and you’re in. You just have to beat everyone else that tries it to win the trip. No pressure…
To spice things up, Hyundai and Turn 10 are offering plenty of other prizes for those of us that may be more Veloster Turbo speed than full-on N. The fastest 125 players will win a variety of prizes, while there will be 305 random prizes awarded solely for participation. You can check them all out below:
- Grand Prize (1): A trip to the Pirelli World Challenge Event in New York at Watkins Glen
- First Prize Winners (4): Fanatec Forza Motorsports wheel bundle for Xbox One (Details)
- Second Prize Winners (100): 12-month Xbox Game Pass (Details)
- Grand Prize (1): Fanatec Forza Motorsports wheel bundle for Xbox One (Details)
- First Prize Winners (200): 12-month Xbox Game Pass (Details)
- Second Prize Winners (100): $60 Xbox promotional gift card
There’s a catch: the above prizes are for US players only. All global participants will receive the in-game driver suit shown up top, however.
Good luck to those that take part. With ForzaRC starting back up this month, we imagine there’ll be some quick people vying for that top prize.
For the full contest rules, click here.