After a slightly longer-than-expected maintenance period, the latest Gran Turismo Sport update is now live. As expected, it’s a minor one, with the focus on the now-live FIA Championships.
Players loading up the game will find a video recap of the GT World Tour Nürburgring event. It’s the same one available on the franchise’s YouTube channel that accompanied the FIA championship announcement on Monday. There’s also a slideshow for the same event, if you’ve been wanting to catch up.
On the car front, the R92CP that joined the lineup in the last major update gets an update to its interior view. Same too for the Audi R8; players may remember a very odd detached wheel glitch. That is now fixed!
Get the full run-down below:
1. Top Screen
– A video digest of the “Gran Turismo World Tour” will now play upon start-up.
– A slideshow of the “Gran Turismo World Tour” has been added. Pressing the triangle button will take you to the Brand Central’s “Channel” section.
– The height of the cockpit view in the Nissan R92CP ’92 has been adjusted;
– Fixed an issue wherein the graphics for the steering wheel would get corrupted while driving the Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic ’07 using the cockpit view.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Various other issues have been addressed.
It remains to be seen if a major content update is on the way for June. There’s still ten days left of June — that’s plenty of time for Kazunori Yamauchi to post a mysterious, shadowy teaser. Since launch, every month has featured at least a handful of new cars.
As ever, keep an eye on our GT Sport forums for any undocumented changes!
Featured image courtesy of kornGT.