The second pre-season test for GT Sport‘s FIA Championship has now begun. Following on from the first test last week, the exhibition championship allows drivers to get a taste of the real FIA tournaments due to kick off in early 2018. Competition will run November 12–18.
During this test period, players can participate in both the GT Nations Cup and GT Manufacturer Series via Sport mode. As before, you can take part in both, as multiple race times are available each day.
FIA GT Daily Race Schedule
Race times for the below events are dependant on which region you’re participating in. So, if a race starts at 18:00, this is 18:00 PST in North America, 18:00 UTC in Europe and 18:00 JST in Japan.
FIA GT Nations Cup – Test Season 2
Each round has races starting at: 18:00, 19:00, 20:00, 21:00, 22:00 in your respective time-zone.
- Round 1: 12 November – Gr.3 / Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa
- Round 2: 13 November – Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter / Willow Springs Raceway Horse Thief Mile
- Round 3: 15 November – Gr.3 / Blue Moon Bay Speedway
- Round 4: 16 November – Huracan LP610-4 ’15 / Lake Maggiore Circuit
- Round 5: 17 November – Gr.3 / Interlagos Circuit
- Round 6: 18 November – Honda Sports Vision Gran Turismo / Suzuka Circuit
FIA GT Manufacturer Series – Test Season 2
Each round has races starting at: 18:10, 19:10, 20:10, 21:10, 22:10 in your respective time-zone.
- Round 1: 12 November – Gr.4 / Suzuka Circuit
- Round 2: 13 November – Gr.3 / Mount Panorama
- Round 3: 15 November – Gr.4 / Willow Springs Raceway Big Willow
- Round 4: 16 November – Gr.3 / Alsace Village
- Round 5: 17 November – Gr.3 / Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa II
- Round 6: 18 November – Gr.4 / Brands Hatch GP Circuit
How it Works
On each day, players can enter one race in each series. If you intend to compete in both the Nations Cup and Manufacturer Series, this means you can enter a total of 12 races — one in each series per round.
Good luck to all those competing, and see you on the race track!
Featured image courtesy of graveltrap.