The PlayStation Store is running another of its short-burst flash sales. While it encompasses a variety of genres, the racing selection focuses on one particular developer: Codemasters.
The UK developers’ two leading franchises both enjoy huge discounts this weekend. If you want to brush up on your open-wheel form before F1 2018 touches down next month, you can grab its predecessor for only $14.99. We were big fans of it in our GTPlanet review, and at that price, it’s a steal.
For the same price, you can enjoy the off-road antics of DiRT 4. It’s not quite as extreme as DiRT Rally, but does offer more disciplines and a unique stage generator. Want to compare the two? You’re in luck — DiRT Rally is available for the princely sum of $7.99. This or a Big Mac meal? Easy decision, we think.
Owners of the PSVR headset wanting that extra bit of immersion can upgrade to the DiRT Rally PlayStation VR Bundle for two dollars more. If you already own Rally but want to grab the VR upgrade a la carte, it’ll set you back $5.19.
You’ll want to act fast: these deals are only in place until Monday, July 23, at 1100 EST.
- DiRT 4 (Regular: $59.99 / Sale: $14.99 / 75%) (Read our review)
- DiRT Rally (Regular: $39.99 / Sale: $7.99 / 80%) (Read our review)
- DiRT Rally PSVR Bundle (Regular: $49.99 / Sale: $9.99 / 80%)
- DiRT Rally PSVR Upgrade DLC (Regular: $12.99 / Sale: $5.19 / 60%)
- F1 2017 (Regular: $59.99 / Sale: $14.99 / 75%) (Read our review)
Featured image courtesy of FT-1.
See more articles on Deals.