gtfan4life Messages 396 Pittsburgh/Pa/U.S. Messages scoobydenon Dec 2, 2010 #61 I'd love to see the complex string come to GT5. Also enjoyed the Seattle Curcuit. Well happy driving & remember, Don't Drive Angry....
I'd love to see the complex string come to GT5. Also enjoyed the Seattle Curcuit. Well happy driving & remember, Don't Drive Angry....
G gideon1451 Messages 37 Messages gideon1451 Dec 2, 2010 #62 Smokey Mountain, Midfield, Swiss Alps & Tahiti Maze.
Tommy_861 Messages 1,103 NY Messages Tommy_861 Dec 2, 2010 #63 I can tell you which one I DON'T Miss. Opera Paris. No matter how much I played I could never do a good lap twice on that stupid track.
I can tell you which one I DON'T Miss. Opera Paris. No matter how much I played I could never do a good lap twice on that stupid track.
SkylineObsession Expert daydreamer Premium Messages 4,283 New Zealand Messages SkylineObsession Messages Mangosaurus Dec 2, 2010 #64 Tommy_861 I can tell you which one I DON'T Miss. Opera Paris. No matter how much I played I could never do a good lap twice on that stupid track. Click to expand... I actually loved that track ay. Liked the fact it had dips and kerbs and bumps like a normal street track would.
Tommy_861 I can tell you which one I DON'T Miss. Opera Paris. No matter how much I played I could never do a good lap twice on that stupid track. Click to expand... I actually loved that track ay. Liked the fact it had dips and kerbs and bumps like a normal street track would.