1.03 update adds ONLINE ONLY mechanical damage (No further details known.)

  • Thread starter Thread starter fabianw
  • 638 comments
  • 114,710 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask me something else.
 
I Think This Patch Is More For Online Stability Because The Servers Are Down Also.
 
Only difference I see so far is a different B-Spec picture. I'm hoping more will be discovered soon.
 
i thought mechanical damage was already in
my citroen started to stall after a few head ons
it was stuck in 2nd gear
 
What an exciting update.
 
Just finished the update and played, and OMG there are over 200 cars that are FULLY modelled and you can take SUPER close up pics of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IGN will definitly give the graphics a 10, DEFINITLY!!!!!!!!!

:facepalm:
 
Servers back up!

Glitch still works!

Now if you'll excuse me....
 
Why? So everyone can go around with 100% complete file?
Even if that was the reason people wanted to do it, what difference does it make to you?
 
Did anybody here tried to look at Options (or race options) to see if there is an option to turn mechanical damage on?
 
Only difference I see so far is a different B-Spec picture. I'm hoping more will be discovered soon.

I think that is based on what level you are mate nothing to do with the update :)
 
Setting in "My Lounge" now let you set a mechanical damage setting from None, Light, and Heavy!!!!
 

Yaz?

Why? So everyone can go around with 100% complete file?

Why is it the most vocal oponents are also the ones who get it the most wrong?

You know that saves can be locked to PSN accounts without being locked to a console right? Unless I am mistaken that's generally what people want...

Setting in "My Lounge" now let you set a mechanical damage setting from None, Light, and Heavy!!!!

You better not be 🤬 with me!
 
Come find My Lounge at Monaco 7 laps. Heavy Damage

psn trk29


HP, Weight, and Tire Settings. Are those new?
 
So mechanical damage, was the first "problem" they felt they needed to address?
 
Setting in "My Lounge" now let you set a mechanical damage setting from None, Light, and Heavy!!!!

yet still no options for arcade mode? BS
 
Mechanical damage only for online play?
I hope not, did anybody tried to look at Options or Race Options ?
 
So mechanical damage, was the first "problem" they felt they needed to address?

Cause that's what u guys were complaining about...lol
 
would explain why i cant connect to some servers
 
Setting in "My Lounge" now let you set a mechanical damage setting from None, Light, and Heavy!!!!

just checked this, and yep it is there
 
Cause that's what u guys were complaining about...lol

I can't recall seeing many threads on mechanical damage. In fact, I didn't even notice/care that that wasn't in.
 
Just got the notification for the update when I was doing the Birthday stuff.. anybody knows what they changed so far? Mines still installing..

Note to self, do not trade with you :)
 
He just had a trouser accident it appears haha

ROFL! I'm glad they implemented mechanical damage into the online portion of the game. Don't know how much longer I can live with those dam kids thinking GT5 is another NFS game. :grumpy:
 
I hope not, did anybody tried to look at Options or Race Options ?

not there in options, or in arcade mode before you start a race... unless i'm blind
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back