1.18 CONFIRMED GTACADEMY begins April 21st!

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 427 comments

Are you happy with the update?

• Yes

Votes: 105 61.4%
  • No

Votes: 66 38.6%

• Total voters
RJS
I turn on my PS3 to give it a go at GTA 2015 and this happened

IMG_20150422_004414.jpg

You're the second person that I know of that had this sort of thing happen to them. The other person had Twin Ring Motegi pop up in Silverstone's place. Odd indeed.

Well, there goes my theory of Round 2 being accidentally leaked. What would make this happen though?

2.08.270 ,not many attempts,i think capable do a 2.07.500, 0 tcs ,manual,abs 1, DS3,no chance for finale,only for fun.

Hi , today i have tryed again to do my best , marking 2.07.701.
My total time needed was 3hours and 15 minutes.( the total of the two sessions of attempts)
A day they will give to us a special classification for the ds3 times, just for fun :P

Last edited:
According to the website only the best 4 germans have the possibility to move on after the Last round?

Oh, guess I will never See the inside of the real Nissan GTR GT3 :/

All I know is that before I entered the GTA 2015 round 1, I had the game running for a while and a demo video on eiger K started. Maybe the game got confused about it :lol:

Also, the screen never stop being black and when I tried to start the race, nothing happened.. Then I tried to exit the race and it froze the game.. Had to reset the system. After that, it just went to Silverstone without any problem..

2'11"397 for the moment,really hard for me to get under it.
actually it's mine 4th best time,i did 3 laps under this but they were red :mad:
best was a 2'11"1.
could go faster if i can match my time in first sector and improve in the second (i can go faster there then in my current fastest lap),last sector i'm losing again :( .

I just drove for 3 hours. Im done

Time before:
2:07.123

Time after:
2:07.011

If you combined all of my fastest segments from all those laps, you would probably have an 2:06.0xx... :( there was one segment on the straight before stowe where I was 0.5 ahead of my fastest, but I went in the chicane too hard and lost about 0.7 :(

RJS
All I know is that before I entered the GTA 2015 round 1, I had the game running for a while and a demo video on eiger K started. Maybe the game got confused about it :lol:

Also, the screen never stop being black and when I tried to start the race, nothing happened.. Then I tried to exit the race and it froze the game.. Had to reset the system. After that, it just went to Silverstone without any problem..
Mine froze yesterday but it was on Silverstone.

Last edited:
Someone look at the replay of the actual fastest driver? Thats the reason why GT need realistic mechanical damage... He uses the engine as a brake for braking more fast -_- that's annoying for the ppl what runs well.
if that guy pass all the finals with that "cheat" i would like to know what he gonna do when gets to the race camp with a real car :odd:.

sorry if my post isn't understandable google translator :D

Someone look at the replay of the actual fastest driver? Thats the reason why GT need realistic mechanical damage... He uses the engine as a brake for braking more fast -_- that's annoying for the ppl what runs well.
if that guy pass all the finals with that "cheat" i would like to know what he gonna do when gets to the race camp with a real car :odd:.

I have experimented with it. His gain from that cheat is less than 0.2 seconds a lap.

If he gets to the finals...at least he'll be in the finals.

He can cheat in the game all he wants, its real life that'll kick him in the face :sly:

As i say in the other thread, the lap of _miguel659444_ is a very clean lap, he does the "engine braking" in just one curve...This guys is fast like hell!!! (i see lap of 02.05.9xx)

Last edited:
As i say in the other thread, the lap of _miguel659444_ is a very clean lap, he does the "engine braking" in just one curve...This guys are fast like hell!!! (i see lap of 02.05.9xx)
The lap i see is a 2:04:xxx and do the engine braking more than 1 corner,and 2 corners are consecutive.i cant say he is slow but what i try to say is he can steal the first pos on finals because of that and that's unfair for the ppl who runs without that (trick)
don't know how i can explain better what i want to say :boggled:

The lap i see is a 2:04:xxx and do the engine braking more than 1 corner,and 2 corners are consecutive.i cant say he is slow but what i try to say is he can steal the first pos on finals because of that and that's unfair for the ppl who runs without that (trick)
I saw the new record... is pure speed! Again, the "engine braking technic"[yes! technic!] in just one curve...

You have to exploit the game physics as best you can. It's not a contest to see who can be fastest without exploiting the physics.

You have to exploit the game physics as best you can. It's not a contest to see who can be fastest without exploiting the physics.
imagine if i am the second after him on the finals and he gets the best time because of that trick tell me if that is fair for the second driver... this isn't a fight for the first pos on a seasonal this is a challenge for get a opportunity of be a real race driver and if another user can steal your opportunity of be a real driver because of abuse the physics, then the gt academy has no sense if cheater ppl can get to the finals.
this is not fair if you don't abuse of a fail physics this is an opportunity to be a real driver and in my opinion the cheaters has no place here. he can cheat on the game but what happen if he get to the race camp what he gonna do? because he is only the most faster because of a physics fail. then he is going to be the last driver on all challenges because on real life there is no cheats possible, then is here the thing what i want to say the second driver who is more fast than him but dont get to the race camp because of a cheater gets the best time.. thats fair.
the person I'm talking about is from my country and I don't want a cheater represent my country.
that's my opinion.
I think pd has to pay attention to the first 10 drivers to make it fair for everyone.
hope you can understand what I try to explain

imagine if i am the second after him on the finals and he gets the best time because of that trick tell me if that is fair for the second driver... this isn't a fight for the first pos on a seasonal this is a challenge for get a opportunity of be a real race driver and if another user can steal your opportunity of be a real driver because of abuse the physics, then the gt academy has no sense if cheater ppl can get to the finals.
this is not fair if you don't abuse of a fail physics this is an opportunity to be a real driver and in my opinion the cheaters has no place here. he can cheat on the game but what happen if he get to the race camp what he gonna do? because he is only the most faster because of a physics fail. then he is going to be the last driver on all challenges because on real life there is no cheats possible, then is here the thing what i want to say the second driver who is more fast than him but dont get to the race camp because of a cheater gets the best time.. thats fair.
the person I'm talking about is from my country and I don't want a cheater represent my country.
that's my opinion.
I think pd has to pay attention to the first 10 drivers to make it fair for everyone.
hope you can understand what I try to explain
How are they cheating? They are not breaking the rules of the competition.

if you can get a time advantage doing a abuse of the actual physics then should be penalized.
do not you think so? I think it is quite logical what I say
In that case, you are also cheating as you are playing the same game and getting a time advantage due to driving with the actual physics...

Heres an analogy:

If everyone can "cheat" in some ways, its not cheating anymore since its equal to everyone.
Motorsport are like that, really. Its not cutting corners.

Ur just jealous, kidz.

Back