1.25 New update announced next week by Kaz

• Thread starter Scousesith
  • 24 comments
Yeah! Someone already posted Kenmeri and Merak on the left. I would love to see these cars!!
Yup, the ones on the left look like those you'd mentioned.
Pretty excited about the Kenmeri Skyline, would be great to complete the inline 6 Skyline GT-R saga (that makes me think that PD can include an extra menu like "classic Skyline m GT-R menu" with the Hakosuka, Kenmeri and R32, just my 2 cents)
The one on top right could be the 2000 Castrol Mugen NSX? The relatively low rear wing and vented bonnet can match, but I'm not sure.
I would say that in the bottom right corner is the VGT Genesis, but again, not sure.

Last edited:
Pretty excited about the Kenmeri Skyline, would be great to complete the inline 6 Skyline GT-R saga (that makes me think that PD can include an extra menu like "classic Skyline m GT-R menu" with the Hakosuka, Kenmeri and R32, just my 2 cents)
The one on top right could be the 2000 Casfrol Mugen NSX? The relatively low rear wing and vented bonnet can match, but I'm not sure.
I would say that in the bottom right corner is the VGT Genesis, but again, not sure.
I can't say I agree with that and here's why:

1665906638898.png

The hood vent is divided into two channels as opposed to one. The rear wing is also a dead giveaway as the one on the silhouette is much narrower and just straight as opposed to the almost bowl deep curve on the rear wing here.

The one on top right could be the 2000 Casfrol Mugen NSX? The relatively low rear wing and vented bonnet can match, but I'm not sure.
People in the replies are already suggesting the answers. I hate the fact that the race car is probably another R35 and not the Castrol Mugen NSX

Last edited:
I can't say I agree with that and here's why:

View attachment 1200690

The hood vent is divided into two channels as opposed to one. The rear wing is also a dead giveaway as the one on the silhouette is much narrower and just straight as opposed to the almost bowl deep curve on the rear wing here.
When I wrote my first comment I didn't check the pictures and was talking by heart. Now I can say that I was wrong.
People in the replies are already suggesting the answers. I hate the fact that the race car is probably another R35 and not the Mugen

Thanks for sharing this, didn't see that until now. We'll, I didn't expected an Evo version of a GT3.

Last edited:
I for one am very happy about the Merak SS. Just need the Ferrari and Lambo and we have one of my favourite TG challenges.

At least the GT300 BR-Z has an old updated old R35, as a new companion in its class. The Evo R8 was getting lonely.

Not really excited about the cars,pretty meh for me,a new track maybe but better payouts for what we already have,being able to buy engines and parts would be ace but doubtful.lol.
Remember the last tweet,how it had hyped up a lacklustre update?

Plus the inevitable nerfing of grinding cars. :lol:

Last edited:
What is this MX-5? It's not a version with the roof, which was in datamine. Looks pretty much like a regular ND, which we already have.

With the addition of all these old cars, why not adding old wheels too? The options of old wheels are a joke at this moment.
Not to mention we lose a car's unique original wheels when we apply a downloaded livery that has custom wheels included, without a way to restore the original one besides reseting the entire livery.

At least an option to keep the original wheels when applying a livery would be nice.

Last edited:
I'm calling it now, one of the cars is an as of yet unknown VGT and the new track is an existing layout with an additional chicane.

4 cars because 1 car on the last update was a VGT already in the game, heard the complaints and they are compensating, don't think will keep this for the other updates.

Not to mention we lose a car's unique original wheels when we apply a downloaded livery that has custom wheels included, without a way to restore the original one besides reseting the entire livery.

At least an option to keep the original wheels when applying a livery would be nice.
You can reinstall different wheels and custom parts after applying a downloaded style.

If you want to keep custom colours on the wheels and body parts not originally part of the style, you just need to first save the style as "your own" livery, install the parts, then reapply that livery (not the style) and away you go.

You can reinstall different wheels and custom parts after applying a downloaded style.

If you want to keep custom colours on the wheels and body parts not originally part of the style, you just need to first save the style as "your own" livery, install the parts, then reapply that livery (not the style) and away you go.
Thanks, but I wasn't refering to the colour of the original wheels, but their style. Some are unique and/or different on front and rear (e.g. on the Mazda 787b).

However, I did play around a bit (and realized I didn't know what the difference between a "style" and a "livery" is and how the editor treats them differently) and was able to apply the livery of a downloaded style that contained a different type of wheels, while keeping the original unique wheels in a way similar to how you described.
(I hope that's understandable, English's not my first language and even trying to describe the issue gives me a head ache :banghead: :))

It's needlessly complicated though and I wish there was a simple button "restore original wheels" like there's one to "restore original livery", or that the game allowed us which elements of a downloaded style to apply to the car (wheels/wing/livery/other parts) and which not.

Either way, thanks again, your post helped a lot. :cheers:

Last edited:
Back