2014 Middle East Discussion

• Thread starter Niko_9
  • 142 comments
Nismo-bh
It has been confirmed that middle east will participate this year, and there is an announcement that gt academy will start at 21 of April.

If anyone has any further information about live events please share.

Slightly worried about the timing of the finals. Did anyone here go to last years's finals?

Last one probably. Epic time Niko, your move shlagem :P

I'm sitting on a .6 but getting bored with it.

The last one counts as usual? Or you should lead your country in each?
hi shlagem, correct me if i'm wrong , you qualified for the national finals in the first edition for gt academy middle east, in one of the live events in lebanon, managed to be one of the selected 8 to go silverstone, but then you were like disqualified, why did that happen? could you please share with us a bit of your experience?

@Niko_9, good time mate, i'm not far off, yesterday i got 03.449 , i'm working on improving this time.

I myself never managed to explain it, got a call from Nissan local showroom marketing manager who organised the live event telling me we are sorry lebanon wont be able to attend this year. You might pass by to collect the gt academy tshirt (never retrieved it lol).
Later heard news of someone attending instead of me or something. But never saw his name at Silverstone finals.
This is the last time that I attend my dream and try to compete for it im 31 years old now.
I always dreamed for something like gt academy since 1999. I was amazed when I read about it later on :)

Wish you all the best of luck

lebanon was mentioned to be one of the participating countries last time, and this time also, and he told you that lebanon would not be able to participate, no comment really. but hey man, you still have chance this year :)

@Niko_9 1:04.00x

I took the outside of the last bend for a better next lap, otherwise would've been 1:03.6xx at least. I was faster than 2nd place guy exiting but not faster than you, so I said **** it I'll do a better lap. Never got the first 2 sectors together after that and shut down.

Latest Posts

Back