2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,701 views
Well there's something I thought I'd never see in NASCAR: Mid race Aerodynamic tweaks.

Also, Newman is actually fast today. Took him long enough.
 
Kyle Busch just devoured a rear end in the same manner that I devour M&Ms- violently.
 
Oh, a caution for debris on the tra... correction. I mean, Roush car.
 
Edwards and Biffle have demonstrated in a nutshell why Roush has been virtually irrelevant this year. They have either been in accidents or way off the pace through the whole season.
 
Logano pulling his car part.
 
This would be a nice "in your face" moment if he can win this race.
I don't think the guy holding the championship trophy is going to give a crap about losing the race.
 
Potentially championship deciding pit stop coming.
 
What if.... So close. Oh well.
 
This race and the championship might just literally come down to the wire.
 
Oh wow. Yellow again.
 
Logano

ha-ha-nelson-1218493842478_f.jpg
 
Chase drivers spread out in the field now, Hamlin 2nd, Logano near the back of the field
 
Logano, better luck next year.
 
Newman's going to win it.
 
Newman? Really?
 
Brian Vickers. :lol:
 
Kevin Harvick got the caution he needed

Gordon's gonna lose this race, because he only wins if he doesn't dominate
 
Anyone know what this is supposedly about? This might be a joke of some sorts, but supposedly JJ irritated NASCAR somehow.
10624723_4783565085146_3392171852207012879_n.jpg
 
I can't believe that guy's allowed to have the word "Dyc" on his car.

There was a driver called Dick Trickle though, iirc, maybe Nascar think this is nowhere near as bad :D
 
Anyone know what this is supposedly about? This might be a joke of some sorts, but supposedly JJ irritated NASCAR somehow.
10624723_4783565085146_3392171852207012879_n.jpg

Dared to race someone. The crime!
 
Gordon please

Well Logano's out of the championship anyway
 
Back