2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,675 views
Rallying in theory is more ridiculous because going through a narrow pass of two trees which could easily impale you is somewhere between suicidal and brain-dead. Really need to quit while your hole is stable, not before you fall into it.
 
Relavant to NASCAR how...?????
I'm still only saying that the track - the flat, elevation change free track, is boring. I'm comparing it to other tracks which are more interesting. I'm explaining why I don't like Daytona.


But, feel free to continually believe that I'm for some reason "trolling" or looking to offend NASCAR fans.
 
I'm still only saying that the track - the flat, elevation change free track, is boring. I'm comparing it to other tracks which are more interesting. I'm explaining why I don't like Daytona.


But, feel free to continually believe that I'm for some reason "trolling" or looking to offend NASCAR fans.
:ouch: Man, you just don't know when to stop...

And saying "just saying" invalidates your argument... Every time...
 
the flat, elevation change free track,

475938d1148192040-steep-bank-angle-daytona-raceway-american_rv_rally_april_2006_256_ji9_pakwheels-com-.jpg
 
Not elevation change, that's banking. Banking just makes the course easier.
 
NBC I guess?
Lol the only reason I know when they started is because I remember all the hype from it, then pairing it with Sr.'s death.

EDIT: thanks guys lol
 
Looking at those finishes:

Do you guys ever think there will be a dead tie in a NASCAR race? :)
 
The problem is Andrew, you seem not to know when to stop. In case there's any mistake, now would be a good time.
I didn't say anything against AUP. Since when has defending an opinion been wrong? *serious question*
 
So, any news about the rain and the planned restart?
 
I didn't say anything against AUP. Since when has defending an opinion been wrong? *serious question*
The fact that you trash NASCAR in a harmless NASCAR discussion thread, and one of the most historic tracks in racing.

If you want to debate NASCAR, make a new thread. Please, leave us to our discussions, if you want to join, fine, just don't trash the sport.
 
So, any news about the rain and the planned restart?

They've just said that the race is sponsored by the film Noah... so anybody's guess.

Start of the next hour, we hope... that's 0:00GMT.
 
You guys in foreign counties on live stream or FOX?
 
The radar looks promising for now, might still be a few showers though.

RainGoAway.PNG
 
:lol: yes!
Not being mean, legit question, how long have you watched NASCAR? :)

I've kept an eye on the results through Autosport for about 7 or 8 years, but I only made an effort to watch as many races as possible at the beginning of 2013.

You guys in foreign counties on live stream or FOX?

Live stream.

Although as it's 11.30pm I'm probably going to give up and go to bed soon.
 
Roo
I've kept an eye on the results through Autosport for about 7 or 8 years, but I only made an effort to watch as many races as possible at the beginning of 2013.
Ah ok. Because in 2001, Michael won the 500, and DW was referring to him as "brother" a lot so that's understandable. :)
 
Back