2014 United Sports Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
  • 323,678 views
Damn Sun... Keeps us alive and tries to kill us, all at the same time.
 
Found 1. Memo Gidley? Ok what happened? There's a Ferrari wrecked as well?
 
Memo's on a stretcher :nervous:
 
It's always a Ferrari.
 
Found 1. Memo Gidley? Ok what happened? There's a Ferrari wrecked as well?

From what I'm hearing, the 99 ran into the back of the 62 car when it lost all power just before the kink.
 
Was that the same Ferrari that rammed the Z4?
 
I still think IMSA "letting go" of their safety team from the ALMS was a big mistake... Nothing against the Daytona guys, but IMSA had a fantastic safety team and safety and drivers well being is no laughing matter and shouldn't come down to money, etc..
 
Found 1. Memo Gidley? Ok what happened? There's a Ferrari wrecked as well?

the Gainsco Prototype drove right through the back of the Ferrari...the Ferrari had lost all power and was well off the pace, Prototype seemingly did not see him because of the sun and plowed through him at full throttle...
 
There's a Vine of the wreck if anyone wants to see it. I'll post it if it's okay
 
Goossens is stuck in the Viper with the sun right in his eyes
 
#62 Ferrari lost drive after the International Horseshoe. #99 came up full speed and smashed into his rear. The sun was probably involved. And there appeared to be another GT car to the right of Gidley so he couldn't move over even if he could see.
 
I'm glad they're not showing it again. I actually think I'd cry if I saw that again. Scary as hell...
 
the Gainsco Prototype drove right through the back of the Ferrari...the Ferrari had lost all power and was well off the pace, Prototype seemingly did not see him because of the sun and plowed through him at full throttle...
Yes, that sounds like it's the Ferraris fault :crazy:
 
Hope both drivers are okay, that was massive.

God, speed canada is terrible. They just played the same commercial 3 times in a row. I think I might stop watching, I can't stand the same 5 commercials the whole bloody race.
 
There's nothing much to show for now, so I wouldn't blame them for the commercials really.
 
Hope both drivers are okay, that was massive.

God, speed canada is terrible. They just played the same commercial 3 times in a row. I think I might stop watching, I can't stand the same 5 commercials the whole bloody race.
At least you still have Speed, I have to wait until the stream starts at 9:00!
 
I thought they said he was out and on a stretcher?
 
Back