2014 United Sports Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
  • 323,653 views
What happened to the second factory Porsche?

Edit: NVM, just fell back a bit during pitstops
 
Man those Vipers are really bringing back their yellow fog lights. Remember those years ago? Lovely stuff; plus its been nose to tail with Porsche this entire race.
 
where are you guys watching it? I don't have Fox Sports 2. :c I wish we still had the Speed channel. :'c
 
FS2. but there's a lot of live streams too.
 
He got out under his own power I thought?

It depends where you read, some say he was taken out on a stretcher others say he walked out, I was asleep at the time so didn't see.

He is at the hospital right now so hopefully we'll get a message saying he's ok.

E- SMP is stopped on track with a right rear puncture.
 
Seems like all the action is happening during the only time it's being broadcasted on a channel I don't have :lol:
 
*FS2 returns from break*
*12 seconds of racing*
"We will be right back!"
*FS2 goes to break*
I love fox... But c'mon...
 
He was so concerned for the chaps in the accident, he wasn't really focused on the questions.
And I was thinking it was a concern that he is getting into the car.
Watching the Road to Rolex 24 earlier Wayne was not to sure he wanted to be in a race car and now he gets in after a red flag. Yeah I might be thinking it over myself.
 
*FS2 returns from break*
*12 seconds of racing*
"We will be right back!"
*FS2 goes to break*
I love fox... But c'mon...
I hate Fox. Their news is horrible and they bought Speed :banghead:
Can't they just make their own channel? :banghead:
 
Beats ESPN. I mean, at least we can see the race.
 
Fox Sports doesn't relegate racing below college ball and ufc, people do. Majority of americans do not care about racing and that reflects in the amount and types of coverage. It's so difficult for people to grasp this.

I grasp that just fine but a lot of the problem lies with the series itself. Look at the amount of promoting that NASCAR does for the Cup Series. It did not become popular across the country by accident. ESPN was built on motorports then they moved to stick and ball, Speed was built on motorsports and then Fox moves it to stick and ball and brawl, now they are uning motorsports to build their second tier pay to view channels. If the series would sign a proper TV package and promote the sport then more Americans would watch. Most Americans have no idea what sports car racing is except when they watch Corvette and Viper commercials.
 
I tried watching that, but it's always buffering. My computer and internet can't handle HD livestreams.

Oh gawd. How am I going to watch the 24 Hours of Le Mans this year.
276650_501599176544879_1501571683_q.jpg
 
Deltawing off.
 
I tried watching that, but it's always buffering. My computer and internet can't handle HD livestreams.

Oh gawd. How am I going to watch the 24 Hours of Le Mans this year.
276650_501599176544879_1501571683_q.jpg
:lol: Good one
 
It doesn't look too bad from this angle...

Don't count them out yet!
 
What will happen for us international viewers when FOX stops coverage for the night at 9? Live streams?
 
Back