2014 United Sports Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
  • 323,653 views
@LMSCorvetteGT2 argued with me when I said the C7.R was too new to win, one of them (#4) is in the pits with the bonnet off now for repairs...
 
screenshot of the Deltawing crash:
D&L-dart.jpg
 
Just found out the crew on the Deltawing is essentially the old Panoz crew, including Dave Price. Awesome to know.
 
What will happen for us international viewers when FOX stops coverage for the night at 9? Live streams?
IMSA.com will have a live stream with commentary of some sort.
 
Why is everyone freaking about the Deltawing? It's ugly. Unless GT Academy guys are in it?
 
What will happen for us international viewers when FOX stops coverage for the night at 9? Live streams?
livestream will be at imsa.com
 
I love the DeltaWing and its concept. It works and is something fresh. Just wish there were more competent drivers on it.
 
I love the DeltaWing and its concept. It works and is something fresh. Just wish there were more competent drivers on it.
No. :( it's an airplane. It's ugly. It looks broken.
 
First: There are beautiful airplanes and second: It's a matter of taste.
Also, form follows function and that thing works great, considering it has over 200 less HP than a P1 or DP.
Fair enough.
Maybe its because there are people that actually love it? Its different and its radical, don't down people's enthusiasm for something you don't like.
Not putting their opinion down. Just expressing my opinion aswell.

Two fair points. Frankly I do not find it very good looking. It needs a rear wing IMO.

Full course yellow.
 
No. :( it's an airplane. It's ugly. It looks broken.
Still better looking than a DP :p

Seriously though, I just can't hate it. It is probably the most innovative sportscar since Audi went to diesel power in the R8. It's a return to the days of ridiculous concepts like the Tyrell 6-wheeler or the Brabham fan car. It's the exact opposite to the boring, uninspiring Daytona prototypes. It's why sportscar racing is infinitely better than F1. (Hell, it's better looking than the new F1 cars for sure).

Plus, how great would it be if it won a race? The reaction from people like you would be priceless!

Edit: that last sentence came out a bit more aggressive than I intended
 
By the way, I also think the DPs are beautiful. They look like a mix between the late '90's GT1 cars and the early Group C machines. :D
 
How many people are in the FS2 booth?! :lol: Too many voices! :D
 
Ford's DP cars are a bit boring
 
By the way, I also think the DPs are beautiful. They look like a mix between the late '90's GT1 cars and the early Group C machines. :D

You said it. The DP's look old. :)
 
Augusto Farfus is in the Z4 GTD, I think it's his first stint. I like Augusto, I'm keen to see what kind of times he can put in :D
 
I like the Le Mans Prototypes and the GTLMs
 
Can anybody supply me a good streaming site? I can't seem to find one and I lack FS2 coverage.
 
4 whole minutes of green flag coverage and time for more commercials,thanks for very little fox.
 
Back