2014 United Sports Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
  • 323,666 views
Considering he had no time to brace himself for that crash, as he didn't see it coming, I'd be surprised if he didn't have broken ankle(s) and leg(s).

actually, its probably better to not have the chance to brace yourself...the human body reacts much better to impact if youre able to keep yourself limp and relaxed rather than the naturally tense and stiff youre going to be if you see the crash coming
 
It was at a point, where the DPs have around 180-200 kph.
That straight is longer than I remember it being.

I hope for a safe race from here in but I still worry about the strength of some cars.
 
Jesus... a 29 lap margin of victory at Thunderhill 25 this year? :eek:
He was in the Audi TT- RS ran by Rotek as he said with Audi factory's technical support.
The R8 being the closest competition by GMG racing has a lot of glitches throughout the race
The Porsche GT3 cup who normally dominates the race were demolished by the Audis

Edit: Audi TT-RS VLN
 
Glad to hear Memo is at least conscious. I can't imagine his legs are in the best of shape after that huge hit he took.

As for the other driver, I've heard he got out on his own. Any news on him?
 
Green flag coming out. Let's get back to racing.
 
Is there anywhere where one can get live streaming in Europe?

I hope the drivers are OK after that crash... :nervous:
 
Why did the order placement take so long? Wouldn't timing and scoring clear that up? :confused:
 
Why did the order placement take so long? Wouldn't timing and scoring clear that up? :confused:
Timing and scoring was thrown off by the red flag and the way the cars were stopped on track.
 
I love that Russian GTD Ferrari :drool:
 
Just saw a decal for the NAEC and that right there is a Endurance championship: Daytona, Sebring, Watkins Glen & Road Atlanta 👍
 
That's a hell of a way to get the race back under way.
 
How come the R8's in GT6 don't have cool lights like that? :grumpy:
 
Back