2019 Le Mans 24 Hours: Preview, Live Streams, Schedules and Discussion

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 472 comments
Can someone link to a radio le mans thing so I can have that playing on my phone instead of the Frenchies? I have MotorTrend too but they're not using Radio Le Mans right?
Official WEC stream? Check the cameras on the left hand side to switch between onboards etc. There should be an english version.

Don't they usually do local yellows because it's such a long track? Like, broken into zones or something?

They usually do. A FCY normally applies if track conditions are severe enough to warrant it (heavy rain etc.). A car spinning seemed a little excessive, but it was brief.

Usually yes, they have local yellows but for some reason they put FCY, but no idea why. I't can¨t be the Porsche only that spun.
The Porsche spun after the FCY came out. He wasn't the cause. They are using FCY instead of the multiple safety cars due to the pink pig getting a free win last year.

Eurosport’s circuit tracker at one point showed all but one of the whole GTE Pro field on the same stretch of road between Mulsanne Corner and Indianapolis.

Radio Le Mans stopped working for anyone else? I'm not sure I can put up with Kirby on Eurosport for any amount of time.

Corvette v 911 :cheers:

The best sounding race cars battling it out :eek:

Flat-6 scream vs. V8 thunder. But which is better?

431af246-5bb9-44c5-ae34-ff5a81a9a120.gif

Flat-6 scream vs. V8 thunder. But which is better?

431af246-5bb9-44c5-ae34-ff5a81a9a120.gif
I love loud thunderous V8's, the Corvette gives me chills hearing them in person, they almost shake the ground going by and you can feel it in your chest, I have to go with them. But ever since the Porsche RSR's moved their engine forward a few years ago they sound amazing, that loud whine is ear piercing. 2 very different sounds but both musical masterpieces in their own rights.

When I attended the 24 a few years ago I was sitting on the grand stand in the Ford chicanes. I will forever remember the down shifts from the Corvettes going into the chicanes and the screaming 911’s going up the finish straight. The sounds were echoing because of the grand stand roof, it was really epic. You could hear those 911’s pretty much the whole straight, over the sounds of the other cars!

GTPlaneteers! What's good? Enjoying Le Mans so far? I am enjoying the race so far, as I usually do. I always say Le Mans is my Christmas. So I'm glad seeing this great race run again. There is still a long ways to go and a lot of would-be drama to come before this one is wrapped up. You don't just race Le Mans; you survive it.

Enjoy the race!

The eyes on the back of that #56 Porsche must be distracting to rivals. Almost like they’re following you around the track...

I’m sorry I got confused. Found a recording I made when I attended, it was the 458 that was screaming!
From 00:18 seconds and onwards.

Edit:

Nuts!!

Back