2019 Le Mans 24 Hours: Preview, Live Streams, Schedules and Discussion

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 472 comments
And the #3’s just binned it at the second Mulsanne chicane.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Its moments like that where the marshalls really deserve praise. Those guys easily could have been hit if the 3 went through the gap in the barriers after hitting the wall.

#88 Porsche still in the garage after the incident with the #64 Corvette. Doesn’t look like they’ll be returning to action in a hurry.

Finnish Eurosport commentators said that they may run out of spares soon if things keep going like this.

I've never seen anything like what happened to the 3. Nicely plodding along, slight twitch and that was it, didn't look driver forced.

Is that contact under review?

Nothing’s been said about it since.

The Porsche looked like it was taking the normal racing line through the Porsche Curves, only for the Corvette to put itself unsighted right onto the racing line, leading to the collision.

Nothing’s been said about it since.

The Porsche looked like it was taking the normal racing line through the Porsche Curves, only for the Corvette to put itself unsighted right onto the racing line, leading to the collision.

#$@&!!!!!! :mad:🤬:ouch:

Looked like mostly a racing deal to me. It looked like the #64 was trying to follow another GTE (Porsche?) through. Probably not the best spot to stick it in there, it's a tight line through those curves. I'm gutted, but let's go get it #63!

GTE-Pro looking tasty upfront, and the two Toyota's a more or less as one.

Edit: #64 officially a retirement now unfortunately.

Back