2021 Nurburgring 24HRTouring Cars 

Manta in the pits...!

+ 1 Jager!

upload_2021-6-5_17-21-21.png

Last edited:
#15 Audi in trouble. Front smashed and rear wheel wobbling with missing rearwing.

EDIT: BMW #100 stopped on track at the stadium.

EDIT 2: quite appropriate that the Dacia has red and white caution stripes taped to the rear of the car. :lol:

Last edited:
BAD accident at the end of the northloop. Porsche Cayman/Boxter hard at the wall and tumbles around. Ambulance on scene.

Last edited:
Very hard hit, almost at full speed. Viper was so lucky to came late there

Hope driver is ok.

Edit: Oh damn, almost had a heart attack. There some massive dirt there on track. Grello on track, all that matters:).

Last edited:
I spy someone is isn't going to be awake tonight.

Right now I'm drinking at a much slower pace than I normally would be!

Hopefully we won't get any long safety cars, reds or FCY's because that's normally what wipes me out in the wee small hours!

Porsche #306 has had an accident. Pflanzgarten

EDIT: Driver either on a phone with video or taking selfies on the accident scene. looked like the latter.

EDIT 2: #704 Glickenhaus stopped on the trackside, driver out of the car.

Last edited:
Full course red flag. Someone on the English stream reckons it has something to do with the Fog of War that's been developing...

Last edited:
Fog? Only because of fog?

Medical helicopter can't take off.

I got it, probably the race control cant't see a thing too, the same as we are through live stream.

Also SCG says they had a contact somewhere, that leaded to to spin out.

The other reason is every marshal's post needs to be able to see the previous and next post around the course. If they can't, it usually means it's too inclement for the medical helicopter anyway, but it's another reason for stopping.

Man, this race really snuck up on me. Had no idea it was on this weekend until yesterday. Disappointed that the #30 Porsche is out.

Also, damn.

Back