MG's Mysterious Vision GT Car Isn't Quite The Real Deal

Getting hyped? For a Vision GT car? I have to admit there are some interesting concepts, like the McLaren Vision GT, but this GM car doesen't look too hot imo. A Porsche Vision GT is another story of course, but most Vision GT cars left me cold. I prefer real cars and i don't think this will ever change.

Okay. Ohh Forza got new cars, like an 2018 M5, something cool from the 80's and a little mix of something ordinary like a 2CV. Meanwhile, GT SPORT's add same cars from previous games .. a 2006 Suzuki Swift Sport and a surprise of an outdated Ford Raptor...

Darn, there goes my hopes for an MG in Gran Turismo.
Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia
Mountain mamma, take me home
Country roads

If this ever actually becomes a thing, maybe we can get an MG-F Gr.3 on the side?
why would they make an GR3 version of an such a old car? I would love too have an MG-F in the game, but an GR3 sounds dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, a couple of folding tables to put the cars on, and then have the people stand behind the folding table. How hard is that?

26951976_10155991461207910_7238263555288580973_o-800x449.jpg

Basically anything that shamelessly promotes GT then? :banghead:...oh dear worse than the jokes about supercars and hypercars on The Grand Tour (but a hint of truth to it too) I've seen better looking back ends of buses while cycling :lol:

A vision for the future drawing on the heritage of the company that bought the rights to a historic name after being refused the Rover brand name they originally wanted.

I think it's a bit ridiculous that the entrant put a Gran Turismo logo on it when it's a competition for MG. Basically it's another one of these fan made concepts that are all over the place so nothing to see here.

It would be good if MG could make a return to GT even if it's only the SAIC models.

The eventual winner in this process was a modern interpretation of the classic MGA (left of center)
Now that actually looks quite nice. Not too extreme.

Not so sure about the two models to its left and right though!

Seriously, a couple of folding tables to put the cars on, and then have the people stand behind the folding table. How hard is that?

26951976_10155991461207910_7238263555288580973_o-800x449.jpg

This is MG we're talking about. Their budget didn't stretch that far.

Back