Need for Speed HEAT Revealed, Arrives November 8

• Thread starter Gr4ndy
  • 148 comments
DID I JUST SEE A ****ING COUNTACH
countach.jpg

Yes, you just saw a :censored:ing Countach. It's the 25th Anniversary Edition too! :drool:

Expecting Ferrari to return is wishful thinking. Ferrari yeeted themselves out of the franchise after Payback doubled down on car customisation, then there is this post to consider where every car will have customisation in the series going forward. Remember how you could barely modify the 458 and F40 in 2015? That won't be happening again.

Well I've happily been proven wrong it seems

I'm intrigued to see how much customisation is allowed on the 488.

Last edited:
not hyped much... but there are interesting mechanics.

Didn't saw info about Ferrari... Wow... This is suprising :D

So now we wait to see what Ferrari allows us to do to the 488. I'm expecting the GT3 kit to be up there, and maybe a Liberty Walk kit too but not much else ... wonder if there may be other Ferraris as well.
Polestar 1 is an interesting addition to the game, can't say I expected it
Also F150 Raptor is in the game as well.. happy to see the Evo X again too.
Again the usual BMW M3 lineup is here (E92 [I think], E46, E30 Comp.) and the M4+M2 Comp.
Might as well link this, all confirmed cars in the trailer.. wonder if that i8 is playable....

I can get behind this aesthetic.
EB7ssGcUIAIu7b3.jpg
Same here, getting some BIG Pro Street vibes and that's never a bad thing to have, one of the most underrated games in the series and pretty much the Forza-Horizon-before-Horizon-was-a-thing

On second thought... What if Ferrari is only allowed to be raced at daytime with legal races? Just a speculation but it might happen.

That would be irritating, but I can see that happening. Also the 488 looks stock while pretty much every other car in the trailer has been visually customised in some way. Hopefully we'll find out sooner rather than later.

That would be irritating, but I can see that happening. Also the 488 looks stock while pretty much every other car in the trailer has been visually customised in some way. Hopefully we'll find out sooner rather than later.
The E46, M4, 350Z, F150 Raptor, and the Countach 25th Anniversary also appears as stock cars on some shots. Not crossing my fingers yet, though...

They’re two completely different genres it literally does not matter

Sound logic there.

Money grow on trees?

Have all the time in the world? - why buy two games, when one you wont play for a while?

Back