A new game update is coming 20.6.2018

K32
It's basically providing incentive for more drivers to join Nissan (and do well too). I'm actually surprised that no other manufacturer has done anything similar to this, at least making a sort of shout out to the gamers to show their loyalty to their favourite manufacturer. Perhaps we'll more stuff like this during the rest of the 2018 season.

If they made the Gp.4 car a 370Z (or 350Z for that matter) to mix it up a bit, I'd be all over it. As it is, I don't think I've done a single Manufacturer race with Nissan, despite owning one.

I knew that would happen, the minute I do a BoP test the update comes... Maybe I should have done the BoP test last week and it would have happened last week haha! Lets see what it actually brings I guess, could change everything in terms of manufacturer choice, who knows :crazy:!

I knew that would happen, the minute I do a BoP test the update comes... Maybe I should have done the BoP test last week and it would have happened last week haha! Lets see what it actually brings I guess, could change everything in terms of manufacturer choice, who knows :crazy:!
Maybe you should do a BoP test every week.

Maybe you should do a BoP test every week.

Haha well my plan as I had seen no sign of an update was the remainder done by the end of next week so we'll see what it brings and then I'll change what I need to change to make it a fair test for the future :).

K32
It's basically providing incentive for more drivers to join Nissan (and do well too). I'm actually surprised that no other manufacturer has done anything similar to this, at least making a sort of shout out to the gamers to show their loyalty to their favourite manufacturer. Perhaps we'll more stuff like this during the rest of the 2018 season.

So I must choose Nissan on FIA Manufacturer Cup Race? :boggled:

The NISMO festival is in November isn't it? Not where the World Final is, is it?

Haha well my plan as I had seen no sign of an update was the remainder done by the end of next week so we'll see what it brings and then I'll change what I need to change to make it a fair test for the future :).

Well this could be when the new tyre model arrives... which would probably mean a lot of BoP changes :(

I hope they also update the grip of the current normal and sport tires.

Has anyone here ever raced on the normal tires? It can be fun but it feels like driving on rain with them.

Umm quick question, where is that Rally Evo pic from in the picture for the article? I asked because of all the dirt clinging to the car an all. I don't see this happen when i play rally in GT Sport.
If you read the article below the moderators always mention the name of the members pic they featured:

Featured image courtesy of torque99.

I hope they also update the grip of the current normal and sport tires.

Has anyone here ever raced on the normal tires? It can be fun but it feels like driving on rain with them.
by normal tires you mean comfort tires ?

I'm willing to eat the crow on this, but I find it highly unlikely they're going to completely change the tire physics when the game is almost a year old. Especially considering it will *reduce* grip.

I’d love to see this year’s 24H of Le Mans winning Toyota makes it to the game soon. And the Goodwood track and Hill Climb circuits and Circuit de La Seirra!! And while we are wishing for more content.. Spa, Laguna Seca, Monaco GP Circuit, Silverstone, Red Bull Ring... some more dirt/road/hybrid rally circuits? Like carving some mountain pass? And more Ferrari’s and Porsche’s... Pagani?? and FIX the Aston Martin Vulcan!!! The ktm xbow should NOT have more downforce than the Vulcan. F:0 R:200?? Pathetically inaccurate. It’s supposed to have as much as a GT3 race car. Fix it.

Back