A new update is coming 2018/09/26

Maybe?
images

But wheres is trial mountain, grand valley and deep forrest?
Sorry mate, it's going to be at least another month. However, I'm still hopeful that PD are just waiting for the ideal moment to introduce Grand Valley once more.

Picture this; it's the Manufacturers Series World Final. The deciding race is being held at a mystery track known only to the competitors. We get the Moon Over The Castle intro, and then we pan to the grid... with a sign above the start/finish line that says "Grand Valley Speedway". And it's a 60 lap race (Gr3) to decide the world champions.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, it's going to be at least another month. However, I'm still hopeful that PD are just waiting for the ideal moment to introduce Grand Valley once more.

Picture this; it's the Manufacturers Series World Final. The deciding race is being held at a mystery track known only to the competitors. We get the Moon Over The Castle intro, and then we pan to the grid... and a sign above the start/finish line that says "Grand Valley Speedway". And it's a 60 lap race (Gr3) to decide the world champions.
Then again the mystery track would probably get leaked on here

I’m curious why we haven’t seen a different layout for Alsace yet. It’s the only track we haven’t gotten extras for.

As for the remaining cars, since NSX is now happening, is it realistic to imagine a GTO/3000GT finally happening too?

Three more. Hmmm. FuguZ, Forsberg’s 370Z aaaaand Impreza 22B. (GTHD anyone?)

As for the remaining cars, since NSX is now happening, is it realistic to imagine a GTO/3000GT finally happening too?

It surely would help rounding off the golden era of JDM performance cars in the game. Realistic? Well, I'm sure it's possible, but this car always seemed to divide opinion. Some saw it as a qualified competitor to other Japanese sports coupes at the time, and then there were those who saw it as an overweight car trapped in between luxury and performance. Almost like the missed opportunity that became the Subaru SVX. I disagree with the latter though, the GTO Twin Turbo / 3000 GT VR-4 was awesome and right up there with its piers from Toyota, Mazda, Nissan and Honda. Since we'll now have the contemporary top of the line halo cars from those four manufactures, fingers crossed that PD and Mitsubishi can agree to see things in a similar way.

Should the GTO Twin Turbo ever come, then I'd prefer to see the rare 1999 version with revised headlights and rear wing taken from the Lancer Evo.

Latest Posts

Back