- 483

- Le Mans
Great, may be intersting to updating it
This could be the dumbest question asked here, but hey, what the hell...
There are cars that come with a low height setup, so you have to tweak it in order to race.
How do I save those settings to become the default choice?
for those interested in adding a GPS in acar, I got instruction from the master himself>
• open Custom Showroom and pick a screen mesh, hoping it would have a nice UV layout for a display (for example, M4 won’t work, at least for now) • view its txDiffuse texture: notice its resolution, point at which display starts and its size in pixels • add this to car’s config:
[INCLUDE: common/navigators.ini]
[Navigator_StyleSygic]
Meshes = Geo_Nav ; here, use the name of that mesh
Brightness = 0.5 ; adjust brightness later so it wouldn’t shine too much
@ = Navigator_Size, Resolution = "2048, 1024", Offset = "10, 11", Size = "459, 286", Scale = 2 ; replace resolution with texture resolution, offset with start of display on texture, in pixels, size with size of display on texture, in pixels, adjust scale later so it would look of proper size
This could be the dumbest question asked here, but hey, what the hell...
There are cars that come with a low height setup, so you have to tweak it in order to race.
How do I save those settings to become the default choice?
hello, this tragedy leads me to disaster and today will be my last day here. (unsure).../...
first we did not think that you were a sim dream member we just didn't like you partnering with simdream. No need to quit the CCGT mod was awesome! just ignore the scratch made elites as i like to call them. These people will bash you if its not a scratch built mod. Each time you make a mod your skills improve.hello, this tragedy leads me to disaster and today will be my last day here. (unsure)
(THIS IS THE TRUTH)
after finishing the Mosler mt900r, I was tired because I spent 12 hours (almost every day) on my computer converting cars. after that, my mind was lost because I need someone for helping my mods. I was thinking that a sim dream can help me finish my mods and released them for free, but I was forgot something that sim dream was RTM too. after making some announcements in my group.
that when everything is collapsed.
BEM ditch me. and some of my friends think I was a sim dream members or trying to scam or put a price tag on low-Quality cars, I was felt really depressed big one because I really care about them rather my friend in school. they blocked me, abandoned me and etc. I just felt really dumb. and this is was my biggest mistake ever, now they gonna spread the news I guess (unsure) about D.K modding team partnership whit sim dream, but that thing was ditched, because I remember that sim dream was a big scam (stupid me), now I just sit here waiting, confused, nothing to do. and etc, but I'm gonna make my last mod.
and the last mod (unsure) will be the dpi and the GTR.
I dunno if the virtua_lm is gonna make it.
but if you still support me. I'm gonna still making mods for free for the public.
thanks, regard
Kenneth.
did a quick update with proper tyres, glass and some suit and glovesTodays Class Winner already in your Garage
Enjoy and leave a review if you like
https://mega.nz/#!1Ak0wAyb!cM9ltBOUVDhStIqzx2_6sbHpSUrI8-aRI66h74WTT_U (new smaller link now! took 20mb off file size!)
T16 hillclimb V0.96 (+14 more hours into it) new tires/has flames now, big blue ones out of the side/ New engine (the accurate one i posted day ago so that means twin turbo! no longer NA) Display updates aswell
+more stuff but dont wanna fill the page with details. youve seen my previous lists of changes on other cars that go for 2 paragraphs so you get it. this car is no exception to big detail changes, but its a boring read so ill save you from it.
![]()
Heres a photo of the Aero (spent a few hours of time on it) but it shouldn't use a ton of CPU usage
View attachment 873564
Enjoy the car, still is only 0.96 of 1.0 so any feedback on it ide rly appreciate so we can get it to V1.0) v0.96 is my excuse for any issues i overlooked hahaha otherwise ide call it 1.0 now
did a quick update with proper tyres, glass and some suit and gloves
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...valentino-rossi-ferrari-488-gt3.30056/updates
View attachment 873574
https://dk-ws.blogspot.com/.
ok then, after thinking it again, I confirmed I delayed the retirement.