Arrinera Hussarya 2014

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 35 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

Arrinera Hussarya (from Poland)

The car body styling is characterized by sharp and dynamic lines, which clearly indicate the massive potential of the supercar. The front of the car is close to the ground which vastly improves its aerodynamic properties. Two air intakes allow cooling air to be directed onto the hot brakes. When looking at the car from the side, one cannot help the impression that the car is surprisingly asymmetrical: the passenger cabin is moved forwards and the door line rises distinctively – these features are something that we do not see very often in everyday traffic. At the back of the car, unique muffler housings with diffusers resemble the exhaust nozzles of a jet airplane. The Arrinera supercar will be equipped with a 650HP engine. The car body will be unique and its aerodynamics and lightweight construction will make it possible to maximize the output of the engine. The stylist responsible for Arrinera’s lines is Pavlo Burkatskyy.

Chassis and body

The chassis designed by Lee Noble will be made from high-strength steel of variable section and considerable torsional strength. It will be extraordinarily light and characterized by high deformation resistance. The expertise of the British designer (over 30 years in the industry) ensures suitable protection for the cars in this category. Optionally, the body, interior and floor can be made of Carbon/Kevlar fiber composite materials.

Interior

Individual elements will be made of high quality leather and composite materials. The car is equipped with an audio system, power windows and mirrors as well as air conditioning. For safety reasons – in case of a rollover – reinforced roll bars have been positioned behind the seats and both seats are equipped with inertia reel seat belts.

Engine

An 8-cylinder 6.2-liter engine with a maximum power of 650HP and 820 Nm torque.

Wheels

19-inch wheels create additional space for an expanded braking system. Light-alloy wheels with 255/35 R19 tires (front) and 335/30 R19 (rear).

Brakes

Front wheels are equipped with 6-piston calipers and 380 mm brake discs. Rear wheels with 4-piston calipers and 350 mm brake discs.

Suspension

Independent, tapered, designed and optimized by Lee Noble.

Thermal vision camera

The car can be fitted with a thermal vision camera option, which monitors the area in front of the car at the distance of a few hundred meters. If the camera detects an object with a temperature exceeding the ambient temperature (presumably an animal or a human), the driver can see a bright and clear image of this object on a display located in the central console within normal sight line. This may significantly improve the safety level at night and when driving in fog as compared to xenon headlights.

98wzty.jpg

15wjkp3.jpg

71o0hu.jpg

1hs5sh.jpg

OTHER AWESOME CARS ARE HERE

Last edited:
Rear quarters look GTbyCitroeny (it's in my dictionary, anyway), so I guess the McLaren and Lamborghini at bare minimum had an audience.

I have this car as a screensaver on my laptop; that's how much I like the look of this supercar. It's well balanced imo. Not too OTT, not too subtle, not too busy, just well polished. :D

De Arrinera will go at the end of this year in production.
It's prize will around 500.000 euro!

Here a new picture of the TEST CAR 2015.
Enjoy!

Arrinera Test Car - 2015 - 01.JPG

Back