Vencer Sarthe 2013

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 13 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

StarLight Garage presents The Vencer Sarthe, a Dutch sportscar and a very nice one too. This new piece of four-wheeled exoticness goes by the name of Vencer Sarthe, a hand-built model by the fine folks of Vencer.

687atj.jpg

Following in the trail blazed by the likes of the Savage Rivale GTS and the Spyker C12 Zagato comes another super car bearing the proud colors of the Oranje.

The Sarthe is built with the finest materials that are "supercar worthy." For example, the entire body is made out of carbon fiber - always a good thing - while also carrying a space frame chassis that’s been built of steel and chrome-moly tubing. It rides on a new set of either 19" or 20 alloy wheels.

His power train is an exotic one, with a mid-mounted V8 engine, that is capable of producing 503 horsepower and 480 lb/ft of torque while mated to a six-speed manual transmission. Those figures translate to a 0-62 mph time of just 3.8 seconds with an impressive top speed of 202 mph.

Vencer has already said that production will be very limited

Specifications
Year: 2013
Make: Vencer
Model: Sarthe
Engine: V8
Horsepower @ RPM: 503
Torque @ RPM: 480
Top Speed: 202 mph
0-100 time:3.8 sec.

DOWNLOAD BROCHURE HERE

vencer-sarthe-wallpaper-1.jpg

t000mt.png

OTHER AWESOME CARS ARE HERE

Last edited:
That´s the name of the car? Vencer Sarthe? Because since we´re from the same coutry i´m consfused if it´s the car the name or you want to say "Win Sarthe" :lol: Absoluty nice looking car though! 👍

That´s the name of the car? Vencer Sarthe? Because since we´re from the same coutry i´m consfused if it´s the car the name or you want to say "Win Sarthe" :lol: Absoluty nice looking car though! 👍

Yes, that's exactly the name of the car, VENCER SARTHE.
I known vencer translated in Portuguese means win, that's also correct fellow countryman.
:cheers:

I am more interested in the specs of the production model revealed this morning. Styling terms the original concept, in my opinion, was better looking as the current styling does not shout premium quality design. The new interior, below, is even worse than the concept in the OP which was already pretty poor.

6.2lt Supercharged V8 // 622BHP @ 6500RPM // 618 LB FT

PRODUCTION INTERIOR
19477118991943181568.jpg

I am more interested in the specs of the production model revealed this morning. Styling terms the original concept, in my opinion, was better looking as the current styling does not shout premium quality design. The new interior, below, is even worse than the concept in the OP which was already pretty poor.

6.2lt Supercharged V8 // 622BHP @ 6500RPM // 618 LB FT

PRODUCTION INTERIOR
19477118991943181568.jpg
Oooooooh, so much suede...:P

Latest Posts

Back