Bailey Blade XTR Concept 2013

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 9 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

StarLight Garage introduces the Bailey Blade XTR Concept by Neal Bailey, a man on a mission to produce a truly American supercar. Will he succeed and make his dreams come true?
Time will tell ...

UPDATE:
At the moment BXR has Bailey Blade XTR Twin Turbo 1300HP available as well, the power will be delivered by an Coyote 5.0 engine. That's a lot of power!

Image%202a.jpg

Curvaceous lines and crisp edges combine to make the Bailey Blade XTR an aesthetically perfected, aerodynamic, performance machine. Featuring the best of classic American muscle with a new-age exotic flare, the Blade does not just turn heads, it breaks necks.

he Blade offers the best of both worlds: speed and power. With superior horsepower and torque, this lightweight supercar is sure to put you back in your seat for a thrilling driving experience.

The Blade’s 6-speed transmission allows for crisp, short-throw shifting that makes this powerful beast controllable and responsive on any velocity joy ride.

Being able to dominate the road takes a car that can handle whatever obstacles the trip may present. Responsive brakes and active suspension with dynamic control features results in a controlled, yet comfortably smooth ride.

Take a seat in the lap of luxury when you take the Bailey Blade XTR for a drive. The highest-quality materials paired with supreme functionality make for a driving experience unlike any other.

Specifications
5.0L 4V (Coyote) TI-VCT ENGINE – Twin Turbo 750HP – 1200HP
[/COLOR]
  • 750+ Horsepower @ 6400 rpm
  • 700 ft. lb.+ of torque @ 5550 rpm
  • 64mm Twin Billet Ball Bearing Turbos
  • Hi-performance 5.0-liter, four-valve TI-VCT engine
  • Displacement 302 cu. in.
  • 3.63 bore x 3.65-in stroke
  • Aluminum block
  • Forged steel crankshaft
  • Forged steel H-Beam connecting rods
  • Titanium Valvetrain
  • Cast aluminum pistons
  • Aluminum cylinder heads, DOHC, four valves per
    cylinder, variable intake, variable camshaft timing,

nlyf7c.jpg

f5gd2.jpg

2wc0c3c.jpg

1072mw4.jpg

OTHER AWESOME CARS ARE HERE

Last edited:
More I look at it more I like. Hints of Viper here and there, too. In some colors it might not look that good, but still it's a keeper. I hope its creator give a serious thought about the name change though, 'cause it could get embarrassing telling your friends that you bought a Bailey...:D

More I look at it more I like. Hints of Viper here and there, too. In some colors it might not look that good, but still it's a keeper. I hope its creator give a serious thought about the name change though, 'cause it could get embarrassing telling your friends that you bought a Bailey...:D

Sorry, but what is embarrassing regarding the name Bailey?
:embarrassed:

Back