Weber Sportcars Faster One (Production Version) 2013

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 17 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

StarLight Garage presents a Swiss Hypercar that was build to take the world record for fastest street-legal car in the world but unfortunately failed to do it, I'm talking about the Faster One (F1) from the company Weber Sportcars.
The car was designed for speed above all else, foregoing good looks in return for raw power, light-weight, and aerodynamic.
Anyway this car is one of the top 10 fastest cars in the world.

687atj.jpg

The Weber F1 is the world’s 'fastest' and lightest street legal four-wheel drive car ever built. This masterpiece is coming from the former BMW and Sauber Petronas Formula 1 team.
The car was official produced in 2008 but has been in 2013 completely redesigned by Richard Amiel and this gives it a more agile and aggressive look.

It is powered by a V10 twin-turbocharged 5.6 liter engine with over 1200HP (882 kW) at 7,000RPM and 1250Nm (926 lb-ft) of torque at 4,200RPM.

0-100 km/h in 2.5 seconds, 0-200 km/h in 6.6 seconds and 0-300 km/h in just 16.2 seconds.
The top speed is over 400 km/h (249 mph). The curb weight of the sports car is 1250 kg, so it has a power-to-weight ratio of 0.96 hp per kilogram.

The Weber F1 has a full carbon fibre moncoque chassis and the drive shaft (with now shorter gear ratios) – an inhouse development by Weber – has been improved for increased durability as well as drivability of the car. Carbon monocoque design using FEM (finite element method) computer software. Weight of the entire carbon fiber chassis: 65 kilograms.

The interior features Weber Sportcars Carbon sport seats with leather trim, 6-point safety belts, safety cell and Weber Sportcars steering-wheel containing controls for engine mapping and traction control system and shift paddles for sequential gearbox (Shifttime is 40 ms).

Two-door bodywork entirely made from Carbon. Air brake via a rear wing deploying into fully vertical position in 50 milliseconds. The wing is full Active Aero Control, adaptive hydraulik wing, also for breaking and Active four wheel motion control.

Intelligent Weber Sportcars all-wheel drive system with dynamic power distribution and dynamic force control (maximum 36 percent on the front axle) as well as a variable traction control. Semi automated, sequential Weber Sportcars six-speed gearbox with paddle shift at the steering wheel. Active all-wheel drive mode! Automatic launch Control!

Specifications

Model: Weber Sports Cars F1 (Production Version)
Year: 2013

Engine: 5.6L V10-cylinder 4-valve light alloy engine with two turbo chargers and intercooler.
Max. Power: 1200PS/882.3 kW b.7000 rpm
Max. Torque: 1250 Nm at 4200 rpm
Power output per liter: 214 BHP/L, 157kW/L
Fuel: Super plus (98 ROZ)
Fuel capacity: 110 Liter

Performance:
0 - 100 Km/h: about 2.5 s
0 - 200 Km/h: about 6.6 s
0 - 300 Km/h: about 16.2 s
V/max: > 400 Km/h

Dimensions:
Lenght: 4500 mm
Width: 2040 mm
Height: 1150 mm
Curb weight: 1250 Kg

Chassis: Two-seater mid-engine sportscar with intelligent all-wheel drive

Suspension: Independent wheel suspension in front and rear
Track width: 1625/1606 mm
Wheelbase: 2900 mm
Front axle: Upper and lower A-arms milled from one piece by Weber Sportcars. Height-adjustable suspension struts with springs and a multitude of selectable settings for bound and rebound. Anti-sway bar.
Rear axle: Upper and lower A-arms milled from one piece by Weber Sportcars. Height-adjustable suspension struts with springs and a multitude of selectable settings for bound and rebound. Anti-sway bar.
Wheels: Weber Sportcars light alloy wheels with Pirelli high performance tires.
Front: 10Jx20 with 285/25 ZR 20 tires
Rear: 13Jx20 with 325/25 ZR 20 tires
Brake system: Dual-circuit brake system with ABS and Weber Sportcars high performance brake system.
Front: WEBER SPORTCARS 12-piston aluminium fixed calipers with vented 380 x 34 mm ceramic brake discs.
Rear: WEBER SPORTCARS 12-piston aluminium fixed calipers with vented 380 x 34 mm ceramic brake discs.

v6mbuf.jpg

de4rq0.jpg

OTHER AWESOME CARS ARE HERE

Last edited:
Well, the front is 34.6 times less ugly than I remember.

weber-fasterone-specs-17.jpg

Fun fact: The steering wheel on this car has 15 buttons, the formula rim on my CSW has 15.

Last edited:
If one day Star Light makes his own racing game and if he adds all the cars he's suggesting, it will be simply named "Star Light Garage".

Great stats. It looks better now but is still ugly and the interior is a dreadful 1990s throwback. I'd say it goes like hell though!

Marginally better looking than that other Weber floating around in Suggestions.....voted 'cuz I like its name. Wonder what its replacement car could be called? Faster One Two? Faster Still? Faster One Too? Faster-er One?:D

Marginally better looking than that other Weber floating around in Suggestions.....voted 'cuz I like its name. Wonder what its replacement car could be called? Faster One Two? Faster Still? Faster One Too? Faster-er One?:D
The Even Faster One.

This has to be the best name of all time, on any car that ever existed. The one liners after winning a race would be magical.

At first I thought this was some wicked aftermarket job done to the Lexus LFA, but this car is simply amazing. It looks so aggressive.

The Weber Sportcars Uglier One. Oh boi, this can go as fast as lightning for all I care... I'd still go faster just to avoid seeing it in my mirrors for too long.

Back