Mazda MX-5 Miata 25th Anniversary Edition 2015

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 8 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

Presents the new Mazda MX-5 Miata 25th Anniversary Edition, a cult icon car entered the Guinness Book of World Records as the best-selling, two-seat, open-top sports car.
Under hood nothing much changed but outside we have the exclusive Soul Red Metallic color, further only 100 units will be produced.
Hope this car will be soon in GT6 as a PREMIUM car, since we can't wait until GT7.

687atj.jpg

The automaker is launching a 25th Anniversary Edition at the New York Auto Show to show buyers just how important the roadster is to Mazda. Unfortunately, there are no real modifications to this car other than the exclusive colors inside and out, the hand-worked decorative panel and badges, but it is still a nice send-off for the NC-generation MX-5.

The 25th Anniversary Edition will be exclusively available in Soul Red Metallic — a proper color for the iconic sports car — with contrasting black mirrors, A-pillars and top. On the inside, the special model gets off-white leather seating and door trim, and a hand-finished decorative panel.

This special-edition MX-5 Miata is based on the power retractable hard top (PRHT) version of the car, giving this drop-top a nice and quiet cabin when the top is up — I noted this in my recent test drive of the Club version The 25th Anniversary Edition will be exclusively available in Soul Red Metallic — a proper color for the iconic sports car — with contrasting black mirrors, A-pillars and top. On the inside, the special model gets off-white leather seating and door trim, and a hand-finished decorative panel.

Under the hood, things will remain the same, as it will feature the 2.0-liter, four-cylinder mill that cranks out 167 horsepower and 140 pound-feet of torque when mated to the standard six-cog manual. You can also opt for the six-speed auto transmission, but that results in 11 fewer ponies under the hood. This special MX-5 also gets the added benefit of Bilstein dampers to keep it glued to the road in the twist.

Specifications
Year: 2015
Make: Mazda
Model: MX5
Production: 100 units
Engine: inline-4
Displacement: 2.0 L
0-60 time: 7.5 sec. (Est.)
Top Speed: 125 mph (Est.)

zvegpw.jpg

259j0ae.jpg

530hlw.gif

OTHER AWESOME CARS ARE HERE

Last edited:
Yes!!! If this car featured the first time in GT6, then this should come with the new MX5 with the new #longlivetheroadster DLC pack for free!!!!! :D

I have always loved the mx-5, it has a almost balanced chassis, it's not cluttered up with fancy gadgets like traction control (The newer gen models have a simple type of traction control) and a electronically advanced suspension system, and it's fairly cheap! I don't know what this new one will be like, but once it's launched, I will want to drive this car, it would be a great addition in the GT franchise! Voted!:)👍

Last edited:
Back