Lucra LC470 2012

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 10 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

StarLight Garage presents one of the "fast and Furious 6" cars, the Lucra LC470. The magical "Veyron Killer" American musclecar. And the Lucra is only 5 percent of the Bugatti’s price.

A tribute to Fast & Furious star, Paul William Walker (1973 - 2013) R.I.P.

687atj.jpg

The Lucra LC470 looks like an old Jaguar D-Type that's been cross-bred with a Shelby Cobra and then had its DNA baked in a TVR stove.

The structure under that carbon-fiber body is a straightforward tube-frame chassis supported on aluminum suspension links swiped from under a C4 Corvette and coil-over shocks. At least that's what Lucra's Web site says; the car Edmunds.com photographed had specially crafted adjustable front suspension links. The front 17-inch wheels are encased in 275/40R17 Nitto NT01 tires, while the rears wear 315/35R17 Nittos. Of course there are big PBR 13-inch disc brakes behind each of those wheels.

The LC470 weighs just a touch more than 2,000 pounds and actually has a slight rearward weight balance. The engine sits practically in the middle of the 96-inch wheelbase, well behind the front wheels. And when the 505 hp of the LS7 V8 only has a ton to shove around, the result is explosive acceleration. Lucra claims zero to 60 mph takes only 2.5 seconds, with a stupendous 9.4-second trip through the quarter-mile.
Street legal – but barely.

Specifications
Engine: V8
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Horsepower @ RPM: 630
Displacement: 7.0 L
0-60 time: 2.5 sec.
Quarter Mile time: 9.1 sec.
Top Speed: 180 mph / 290 km/h
Quarter Mile speed: 149 mph / 240 km/h

2m47yuh.jpg

309oapc.jpg

OTHER AWESOME CARS ARE HERE

Last edited:
Or they could put better tires or better downforce or something

I would think something with this power to weight ration should get about 2.5 seconds or below to 0-60
Never seen this car before, but looks great, it's got my vote 👍

I am surprised how in love with the car I just became. This car to me is a modern version of the golden area of sports cars. It has the look and the sound. Definitely one to add to my dream collection :)

This thing can turn on a dime and accelerate away after navigating a tough corner. That's why this car is one of the kings of the technical circuits.

Back