Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,157 comments
While i was working on updating the Audi Q7, i decided to give it a short break and gave another car a treat, this time it's the Lamborghini Urus.

Here's what i managed to do so far:
  • Changed description.
  • Changed previews.
  • Changed tags to "#SUV/awd/street/italy/v8/turbo" from "#SUV/awd/street/italy/Assetto Garage".
  • Changed production year to 2020 from 2018.
  • Changed turbo pressure (bar) to 1.80 from 2.72.
  • Changed turbo lag delay value to 0.996/0.998 from 0.998/0.997.
  • Changed turbo rpm reference to 2,000 from 1,750.
  • Changed power graph to match real-life counterpart.
  • Changed power output at wheels to 513 hp @ 6,000 rpm from 644 hp @ 5,500 (20% transmission loss from 641 hp).
  • Changed torque output at wheels to 680 Nm @ 2,250-4,500 rpm from 870 Nm @ 1,750-5,000 rpm (20% transmission loss from 850 Nm).
  • Changed redline rpm to 6,500 from 7,520.
  • Changed engine sound to Cayenne Turbo S from Levante S.
  • Changed final drive ratio to 3.20 from 4.80.
  • Changed total mass to 2,272 from 2,350.
  • Changed ground clearance.
  • Removed suspension/camber/toe adjustment setup.
I got a question to make: what's the best file-sharing sites to upload car/track mods?

Google drive, sharemods.com, mediafire, megaupload.is, mega.nz

Untitled.png

By just going to his page, going to the photos tab on the left and them clicking to show all the albums, you'll find it easier to find links. When opening up the album, the link is within the comments below it as well as credits and changelogs. Dates are on there. Confusing because each guy on each page has their own style of sharing. Dan's is pretty straight forward though once you do it like this.

OK so this was a drift tune car.
I liked the stupid wing on it so i decieded just to see if i could make it a track focused car.
Main 'changelog' is it doesn't want to go sideways for fun.....

Not mega fast, but feels ok, not sure about exactly what if anything that wing is doing...but hey..

enjoy, try out, test, change it, throw it away, whatever...tell me its pants if you like.

I am still seemingly rubbish at simple mega links so any probs please let me know what i am doing wrong. I think this should bring up a folder with a zip as well?

https://mega.nz/folder/EdtQQQyS#gGQGNZ1xJQ_QScNrDr49Gw

View attachment 914308

You have the whole folder there still. An easier way to upload to mega; first compress you car folder, with your favourite program. Winrar, 7z of just plain windows right click -> send to compressed zip folder. Once you have made your compressed file, back to your web browser and look on your mega account, on the left hand side is a little cloud, for your cloud drive, click that. Now drag you zip / rar / 7z file directly onto your web browser. Simple as that really, give me a shout if you have any problems.

View attachment 914307
By just going to his page, going to the photos tab on the left and them clicking to show all the albums, you'll find it easier to find links. When opening up the album, the link is within the comments below it as well as credits and changelogs. Dates are on there. Confusing because each guy on each page has their own style of sharing. Dan's is pretty straight forward though once you do it like this.

Just don't do what I did and spend 5 minutes going through each photo album looking for links...they are hidden down the bottom of the photo page lol.

Exactly. Go to the ALBUM <---- :D
I did that before too.
Even FB links require a measure of hoop-jumping now, it seems.
:lol:

Edit: my page looks nothing like that. Still can't find any links. I give up.
I'm starting to think I've been opted in to some secret FB beta without my knowedge.

Last edited:
Another retro drift mod re-work. Original drift mod by Tovey. I was working on polishing the handling set-ups and gear ratios but badly sprained my right knee which makes test drives a no go for the next copy of weeks, so consider this a beta. To offset this I've made the suspension set-up ranges quite broad, so if anyone comes up with a default setup they find ideal please feel free to let me know and I'll incorporate it in an update. Didn't keep track of all my changes but here's what I can remember:
  • two unique engine and suspension tunes
  • suspension settings modified for road courses
  • new tire sets
  • wheel swaps
  • additional lights
  • extraneous external pipes/hoses removed from model
  • paint colors changed to retro colors
  • 5 new competition liveries
  • bunch of other stuff I can't remember right now :indiff:
Hopefully this is good enough to enjoy for now and worse case it'll be a good grid filler for your retro races. Special thanks to @norms and the other forum members who are always willing to answer my questions. Constructive suggestions always welcome:cheers:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d1wsy3bh7r59nf9/toy_celica_73.zip/file
View attachment 914294 View attachment 914295
Sexy car (I love old Japanese saloons) but the AI cars just sit on the grid. Shift-up rev shenanigans?

Yes everybody does it differently. I don't know why everybody doesn't use the files tab now available in Facebook. You can basically have a personal server for files and just update the file post everytime there is an update and the post has a date of last update and everything. Like Matteo from Asseto Corsa Racer for example:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/403042269883364?view=files&refid=18

Speaking of Matteo, his mods are getting better and better. Don't see people talking about them here much, but his work is improving dramatically. His new alfa 4c ti and Nordschleife... a match made in heaven. Or the last update to alfa 75, also excellent. And he's been pumping out updates and new mods almost daily.

Last edited:
LONG POST.....

Firstly, massive thanks to NeilB1971 for the original conversion and upload of all the Grid LMPs and GTs. In my spare time I've been wwortking on a few to try and get the power figures right and get some more accurate laptimes. I'm not a physics guy or a skinner so all of this is my first dabble into the unknown, I'd really appreciate feedback and help from the more knoledgable amongst you.... Any way, here's where I'm at. If I've got it right, the cars should run as standalone cars and not overwrite any of the existing versions.

Audi R10 TDI
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mr6bmsfr1xkcwng/Audi_R10_tdi.zip/file

* Updated torque curve and bhp only.

Really enjoyable to drive now. Will hit 340kph on the mulsanne (based on 2008 figures from LeMans).
Need somebody to sort the gearing from 6 gears to 5. I cant seem to make it work without breaking it.

em42kvqhc2dahdgzg.jpg

Aston Martin AMR 2011 Skins Only. (Grabbed from the GTR2 .GTR File).
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hcosiiovb6lavef/AMR_Skin_Pack.zip/file

Mod can be found here: http://assetto-db.com/car/aston_martin_amr

2fwp6f5pusu9gj2zg.jpg

I have the pescarolo 03 skin too, but Im currently working on a separate version with the Judd 3.4 V8. Testing this weekend. Will upload when its ready.

cuyjzo1636v5p82zg.jpg

Lola B08/60 Aston Martin V12
http://www.mediafire.com/file/va8i3ctbdw25kgh/Lola_B08_60b_Aston_Martin.zip/file

Probably my favourite car from this era. I dont know why, I just love it. Lola body, screaming v12.....

* Updated torque curve and bhp
* Adjusted gearing (will now top 200mph+)
* Updated rev limiter to 7500rpm to match the aston V12 limit
* Sound linked from the Aston Martin GT1 in Neils mod.

k01nh0ic9maqjiozg.jpg

Thats it for now. I'm also working on the Peugeot 908 (see post below! I need help with this one), Epsilon Euskadi EE1, Pescarolo 01 LMP1 Judd 5.5 V10 & Pescarolo 01 LMP2 3.4 V8 and the Pescarolo 03.

Last edited:
So.... following on from my post above. I need some help with the Pug 908. Ive got the torque curve and bhp figures about right, and the speed is there on track...but something is desperately wrong with the grip of the car. It locks up easily under brakes, is very loose in corners and just wont grip through the porsche curves. As I said, Im not good with physics, I need somebody to take a look and see if they can fix it. It may just need a good setup!

Anyways, my version of the car can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jbmxr5krhoyycow/Peugeot_908_HDI.zip/file

Original car is here: http://assetto-db.com/car/peugeot908_hdi

It includes my first ever skins I've made, which are for the 2007 & 2008 Le Mans. I'm still working on the 2009 ones. I've done the best I could to map them. I know its the 2009 car with the different front end but its a nicer quality model than the others available.

jr85sb370f54hr9zg.jpg

tkqnqrn8nq7hu6jzg.jpg

It'd be cool to get a 2004-2009 version of Silverstone. There's a 1999 version but it's in need of a serious overhaul, not to be too unkind but it's one of the worse looking tracks i've seen. However, there's a classic layout mod for the kunos version from Legion's blog which is much better but it's got all the modern buildings which would need a wrecking ball. It'd turn out pretty great with some adjustments like adding a few gravel traps, finishing off the bridge & buildings that have been added to the classic section already, a few tree's etc.

I haven't the foggiest about how to do any of that stuff but i imagine for someone with track building experience it wouldn't take too long since most of the groundwork is done already.

You have the whole folder there still. An easier way to upload to mega; first compress you car folder, with your favourite program. Winrar, 7z of just plain windows right click -> send to compressed zip folder. Once you have made your compressed file, back to your web browser and look on your mega account, on the left hand side is a little cloud, for your cloud drive, click that. Now drag you zip / rar / 7z file directly onto your web browser. Simple as that really, give me a shout if you have any problems.

Oh yeah!!

Updated link in the original post..

Even FB links require a measure of hoop-jumping now, it seems.
:lol:

Edit: my page looks nothing like that. Still can't find any links. I give up.
I'm starting to think I've been opted in to some secret FB beta without my knowedge.
Maybe I can make this easy. I'm on a computer so if you're on a fone, all bets are off.
This is the Assetto Corsa Our Racing Simulator PAGE. He also has a Group. Groups can have a file page.
Pages cannot have a file page therefore all the weird options of finding links. Like Assetto Corsa Nascar Mod uses the Announcements section to release links.
This page can be accessed without approval and the group you need approval to see everything. Not necessary to get Dan's cars.
Page -> Photos -> Albums and your computer should look just like the picture I have.

OK so this was a drift tune car.
I liked the stupid wing on it so i decieded just to see if i could make it a track focused car.
Main 'changelog' is it doesn't want to go sideways for fun.....

Not mega fast, but feels ok, not sure about exactly what if anything that wing is doing...but hey..

enjoy, try out, test, change it, throw it away, whatever...tell me its pants if you like.

I am still seemingly rubbish at simple mega links so any probs please let me know what i am doing wrong. I think this should bring up a folder with a zip as well?

https://mega.nz/file/FV8HBRiB#RKWgh7ym1IZ-t8WInBYhxZyVasMms3e52aCKqKGCIb4

View attachment 914308

Nice, i do like the Guilia so I'm grabbing this just to have one with a whopping great wing on the back. Have a look here https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AJi9Oc0OAHflnDk&id=C388A2774C005FB5!2844&cid=C388A2774C005FB5 for some nice cars from Luis Branco...he's got a great Guilia in amongst his Porsches and BMWs. Your Mega link works perfectly now by the way.

So.... following on from my post above. I need some help with the Pug 908. Ive got the torque curve and bhp figures about right, and the speed is there on track...but something is desperately wrong with the grip of the car. It locks up easily under brakes, is very loose in corners and just wont grip through the porsche curves. As I said, Im not good with physics, I need somebody to take a look and see if they can fix it. It may just need a good setup!

Anyways, my version of the car can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jbmxr5krhoyycow/Peugeot_908_HDI.zip/file

Original car is here: http://assetto-db.com/car/peugeot908_hdi

It includes my first ever skins I've made, which are for the 2007 & 2008 Le Mans. I'm still working on the 2009 ones. I've done the best I could to map them. I know its the 2009 car with the different front end but its a nicer quality model than the others available.

jr85sb370f54hr9zg.jpg

tkqnqrn8nq7hu6jzg.jpg
If I could suggest, 9/10 times when you have a car fairly set up, with no ridiculous values in the suspension.ini, it's the tyres. No matter if they say they are this tyre or that tyre, they can be renamed to whatever the modder wants but retain values that make them as slippery as street tyres.
I can take a look if you want. Gibbons has a great compilation of tyre presets to generate from in "replace tyres". If that can generate a tyre, usually that's good enough or right in the ball park, if it can;t then it goes further and you might have to adjust some values in tyres.ini which was daunting at first but after some research and trial and error, is coming to light a bit. I'm sure those wheel sizes would be available in his presets though.

Yep, go into engine.ini and reduce the rev limiter to say 6400. Solves it.
Maybe you meant to go into ai.ini. I'm not sure if he should lower the whole engines rev limiter just for the ai, other way around.

If I could suggest, 9/10 times when you have a car fairly set up, with no ridiculous values in the suspension.ini, it's the tyres. No matter if they say they are this tyre or that tyre, they can be renamed to whatever the modder wants but retain values that make them as slippery as street tyres.
I can take a look if you want. Gibbons has a great compilation of tyre presets to generate from in "replace tyres". If that can generate a tyre, usually that's good enough or right in the ball park, if it can;t then it goes further and you might have to adjust some values in tyres.ini which was daunting at first but after some research and trial and error, is coming to light a bit. I'm sure those wheel sizes would be available in his presets though.

Yea, if you want to take a look it would be appreciated. My first thougt was tyres, the lockup, wheel spinning and lack of lateral grip points in that direction, but from looking at them side by side with other LMPs they seem to be the same? Yet the cars are very different in grip levels. I did play with the setup of the car a bit and felt a small difference, but there was only so much I could push the car in high speed corners and I dont know what Im doing and eventually made it worse again haha.

Slightly off topic, but I just need to post a 'wanted' advertisment:

Wanted:

Sim racing enthusiast seeks dedicated full-time assistant to administrate all matters pertaining to the collection, installation and management of files/mods/updates for Assetto Corsa and all associated enhancements.

Potential canidates equipped with their own petabyte drives will be viewed favourably.

Must be available for duty all hours, including weekends. :D

Honestly... this thread can keep you busy for hours every day. And that's before you even drive any of the daily goodies that turn up!

I'm eternally grateful to everyone who helps keep the world of AC/CSP/CM/SOL/Everything else spinning and evolving in such an amazing fashion.

To put it more simply. You guys rock!

Last edited:
Right now i know how to do these mega zip files....
How about this.
It was a drifter, now it is a planted track car.
Those front wheels did it for me i'll be honest. And it wide...fat tyres on the back, most likley again a pointless wing...but it is what it is.
Use abuse and do whatever it you want to do...
Those front wheels...

https://mega.nz/file/NJlR0LIQ#Y39iDMYhAr4NVCKnILDo55y8dHJcW_XAAR6SPDxJkxQ

Screenshot_nissan_370z wide_ks_silverstone_25-4-120-2-2-14.jpg
Screenshot_nissan_370z wide_ks_silverstone_25-4-120-2-2-39.jpg

Wanted:

Sim racing enthusiast seeks dedicated full-time assistant to administrate all matters pertaining to the collection, installation and management of files/mods/updates for Assetto Corsa and all associated enhancements.

Potential canidates equipped with their own petabyte drives will be viewed favourably.

Must be available for duty all hours, including weekends.

:D

If it involves collecting stems for flowers and placing them in specific positions then count me in ;)

Maybe you meant to go into ai.ini. I'm not sure if he should lower the whole engines rev limiter just for the ai, other way around.

I copied this a while back. You are right, sorry mascot.

For those that dont know, must go to inside DATA folder, open the AI.INI and change the
[GEARS]
UP=7600

to a value at least 50 bellow the ENGINE.INI

LIMITER=7200

This is only need if you want the AI move, when green light is up.

Right now i know how to do these mega zip files....
How about this.
It was a drifter, now it is a planted track car.
Those front wheels did it for me i'll be honest. And it wide...fat tyres on the back, most likley again a pointless wing...but it is what it is.
Use abuse and do whatever it you want to do...
Those front wheels...

https://mega.nz/file/NJlR0LIQ#Y39iDMYhAr4NVCKnILDo55y8dHJcW_XAAR6SPDxJkxQ

View attachment 914336 View attachment 914337

That is disturbing on so many levels...I love it. It needs a bright pink skin to do it justice.

Come on you know you want this :D

__custom_showroom_1587778279.jpg

And on that note I think I'm off to get some sleep!!!

This is a car that was getting passed around between a few of us quite a while ago before the world went all B-movie.
We kind of lost exactly where we were at with it during that time but it was slated for public testing here so is probably ripe for a low-key release.
Anyway, here it is, one of the best racecars ever to be caressed by a spanner: the Toyota Eagle Mk-III.
Changes are listed in the UI.
View attachment 914292
https://www.mediafire.com/file/oi7vp5zywnm02fa/toyota_eagle_mk3_gtp.7z/file

Geeeez, this is nice to drive!

Yea, if you want to take a look it would be appreciated. My first thougt was tyres, the lockup, wheel spinning and lack of lateral grip points in that direction, but from looking at them side by side with other LMPs they seem to be the same? Yet the cars are very different in grip levels. I did play with the setup of the car a bit and felt a small difference, but there was only so much I could push the car in high speed corners and I dont know what Im doing and eventually made it worse again haha.
Your tyres are fine, they're using the TS040 tyres which is good.
Take a look at your aero.ini or lack of values within. Look at the TS040 for a guideline there. I'm thinking that's your issue. No aero to give the tyres grip.
Copy some of those values then tailor to the car and see what you get.

Wanted:

Must be available for duty all hours, including weekends. :D

Honestly... this thread can keep you busy for hours every day. And that's before you even drive any of the daily goodies that turn up!

I'm eternally grateful to everyone who helps keep the world of AC/CSP/CM/SOL/Everything else spinning and evolving in such an amazing fashion.

To put it more simply. You guys rock!
It's absolutely out of control. I can't ****ing keep up at all. Between fakebook and here and discord and working on cars, there's no way I can catch up in the next few months. It just keeps rolling in almost daily.

Good problem to have I suppose.
emot-dance.gif

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back