Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,105 comments
This is a car that was getting passed around between a few of us quite a while ago before the world went all B-movie.
We kind of lost exactly where we were at with it during that time but it was slated for public testing here so is probably ripe for a low-key release.
Anyway, here it is, one of the best racecars ever to be caressed by a spanner: the Toyota Eagle Mk-III.
Changes are listed in the UI.
View attachment 914292
https://www.mediafire.com/file/oi7vp5zywnm02fa/toyota_eagle_mk3_gtp.7z/file
Is this the one @megolito was working on?

Much appreciated! We use this mod in conjunction with the rest of the guerilla gt4's. since their stuff is locked, and the mustang is pretty far off from accurate data this was our way around it. It's a fantastic mod (even before my changes) and when there was nothing out there, i can definitely say I appreciate the fact you made it!

Changes have been made, steering wheel should now be straight and the tyres/wheels have been resized to 305/680 R18.

A Mustang GT4

This Eagle shouldn't overwrite any others in your collection so the version numbers are meaningless between different cars.
That link of yours just goes to a photo album?

oh sorry, the download link is in of the comments:

https://mega.nz/file/m2ICEAKB#5w-30kWo6s3c51DdhvawNcMzHT0gKVKqm6IGv6B6E0I

But as far as the eagle goes, yes look. Even the name of the zip is the same:

eagle.png

Ok. Tested both cars now. And by no surprise, the one you posted drives 10x better, but...all the skins from the other car work on yours as well. It surely looks like, they somehow got a hold of the model, made a few skins for it, totally messed up the physics and are now selling it.

Last edited:
Indeed. I've been trying to contact him for a while and finally got through yesterday. He was going to release it a couple of months ago but didn't get around to it and has no spare time at the moment. He asked me to do it.

I believe it's not the final version yet. But it's very good and miles ahead of that piece of 🤬 SimDream...:D

Spoke to him a little while ago, hope he is doing okay.

Noticed a couple of visual errors with the car and the collider isn't lined up correctly. I'll jump in if no one else is working on it atm?

oh sorry, the download link is in of the comments:

https://mega.nz/file/m2ICEAKB#5w-30kWo6s3c51DdhvawNcMzHT0gKVKqm6IGv6B6E0I

But as far as the eagle goes, yes look. Even the name of the zip is the same:

eagle.png

Ok. Tested both cars now. And by no surprise, the one you posted drives 10x better, but...all the skins from the other car work on yours as well. It surely looks like, they somehow got a hold of the model, made a few skins for it, totally messed up the physics and are now selling it.
No idea where that other one came from with the GTP suffix (I thought Megolito added that specifically to identify this version), but can you please share that Minolta skin (and any more in there)?

Spoke to him a little while ago, hope he is doing okay.

Noticed a couple of visual errors with the car and the collider isn't lined up correctly. I'll jump in if no one else is working on it atm?
Please do.
I spent about three weeks trying (and failing) to find the tail pipe. Guess it never got modelled. Oh well, at least the flame is in approximately the right place.
toymkiii-RH-20-thumb.jpg

Ha! Of course. It's late and I'm knackered!
It's cool, when I was making those Castrol and Apple skins I was like - oh cool someone has put a GTPlanet sticker on it...but then I realised it was for the class of racing and not us here :embarrassed:

Please do.
I spent about three weeks trying (and failing) to find the tail pipe. Guess it never got modelled. Oh well, at least the flame is in approximately the right place.
View attachment 914302
Ah, I was wondering where the pipe was. Ok then, I'll put this in my WIP folder. It's perfectly fine as it is now and the physics are great! So I'll update it visually as and when I get time so no timescale but I will definitely be giving this car some more love :cheers:

Thanks. I just spoke with Dan and all the latest links to his cars should be in the 'announcements' tab, but I only see three posts in there, two of which are from 2019. My hatred for Facebook algorithms grows.
Guess I'll need links posting for all of his updates from now on.
Someone else mentioned the same issue recently on Discord or FB - anyone here having the same issue?

Thanks. I just spoke with Dan and all the latest links to his cars should be in the 'announcements' tab, but I only see three posts in there, two of which are from 2019. My hatred for Facebook algorithms grows.
Guess I'll need links posting for all of his updates from now on.
Someone else mentioned the same issue recently on Discord or FB - anyone here having the same issue?

Yes. It is a pain to find the links for his cars. He usually says they are in announcements, but as you said, they are not there. Then you have to search through his posts to find them. And not being the youngest, this Facebook is alien to me as well. Especially cause they change stuff and layouts all the time. That is why I subscribed to his posts, so I don't miss an update.

Anyway maybe you were looking at his personal Facebook site? He posts his cars in the group "assetto corsa our racing simulator". Usually you have to go to album of a car and go through the comments and there they are. That is actually why I first posted an album of the Nissan. I can send you the links for his cars if you missed any. There is a great 944 update, that was also released not long ago, and of course the Audi 90 gets updated regularly, now up to 1.7 version.

Yes. It is a pain to find the links for his cars. He usually says they are in announcements, but as you said, they are not there. Then you have to search through his posts to find them. And not being the youngest, this Facebook is alien to me as well. Especially cause they change stuff and layouts all the time. That is why I subscribed to his posts, so I don't miss an update. Usually you have to go to album of a car and go through the comments and there they are. That is actually why I first posted an album of the Nissan. I can send you the links for his cars if you missed any. There is a great 944 update, that was also released not long ago, and of course the Audi 90 gets updated regularly, now up to 1.7 version.
Thanks - glad it's not just me then. Dan said he's never heard of it affecting anybody else, but it might be more widespread than we think. I suggested listing all the car links in the 'files' tab but he wasn't keen.

I think I'm up to date with the others but thanks anyway. Please do shout when an update is released though.

edit: @MrB00 https://www.facebook.com/groups/AssettoCorsaORSGroup

While i was working on updating the Audi Q7, i decided to give it a short break and gave another car a treat, this time it's the Lamborghini Urus.

Here's what i managed to do so far:
  • Changed description.
  • Changed previews.
  • Changed tags to "#SUV/awd/street/italy/v8/turbo" from "#SUV/awd/street/italy/Assetto Garage".
  • Changed production year to 2020 from 2018.
  • Changed turbo pressure (bar) to 1.80 from 2.72.
  • Changed turbo lag delay value to 0.996/0.998 from 0.998/0.997.
  • Changed turbo rpm reference to 2,000 from 1,750.
  • Changed power graph to match real-life counterpart.
  • Changed power output at wheels to 513 hp @ 6,000 rpm from 644 hp @ 5,500 (20% transmission loss from 641 hp).
  • Changed torque output at wheels to 680 Nm @ 2,250-4,500 rpm from 870 Nm @ 1,750-5,000 rpm (20% transmission loss from 850 Nm).
  • Changed redline rpm to 6,500 from 7,520.
  • Changed engine sound to Cayenne Turbo S from Levante S.
  • Changed final drive ratio to 3.20 from 4.80.
  • Changed total mass to 2,272 from 2,350.
  • Changed ground clearance.
  • Removed suspension/camber/toe adjustment setup.
I got a question to make: what's the best file-sharing sites to upload car/track mods?

T
Thanks - glad it's not just me then. Dan said he's never heard of it affecting anybody else, but it might be more widespread than we think. I suggested listing all the car links in the 'files' tab but he wasn't keen.

I think I'm up to date with the others but thanks anyway. Please do shout when an update is released though.

edit: @MrB00 https://www.facebook.com/groups/AssettoCorsaORSGroup

:cheers: thanks mate, I just edited my post cause I found him. His group was hidden on my FB for some reason.

Please keep the grip tunes for drift cars coming, it's a target-rich area. So many sexy designs all ruined by silly slippy-slidy physics requiring side-window gazing and a wispy bum-fluff moustache.

OK so this was a drift tune car.
I liked the stupid wing on it so i decieded just to see if i could make it a track focused car.
Main 'changelog' is it doesn't want to go sideways for fun.....

Not mega fast, but feels ok, not sure about exactly what if anything that wing is doing...but hey..

enjoy, try out, test, change it, throw it away, whatever...tell me its pants if you like.

I am still seemingly rubbish at simple mega links so any probs please let me know what i am doing wrong. I think this should bring up a folder with a zip as well?

https://mega.nz/file/FV8HBRiB#RKWgh7ym1IZ-t8WInBYhxZyVasMms3e52aCKqKGCIb4

Screenshot_alfa_giulia evo_ks_silverstone_25-4-120-0-2-12.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back