- 224

- Canada
Are you any good at tweaking gear ratios too (see above)?
Absolutely not. Sorry!
This is how I do it. Once I have a plate.dds saved in the skins folder I use the Normals plugin in Paint.net (no idea what photshop tool there is for doing Normals) and then save that file as plate_NM.dds
Not sure if this is how to do it when creating a plate file in the kn5 - but i'm presuming its the same method
Well I understand how normals work. But what I mean is about where the name is defined. is "_nm" just assumed? I think I've seen other mods use "_nrm" too, so I'm thinking it's gotta be defined somewhere.
In other news, like I said, I have no idea what I'm doing with ksEditor. I saved the KN5 which is about two thirds of the original size, and well, look...
