- 2,621

- MI
There's a version @safi hellie had out a long while ago when we had first started tinkering around with getting the car BoP'd to the TCL class.Aaah, the Velo car ;-)
Thanks for the info.
I have downloaded the Velo car from his facebook a long time ago when he released it and gave constructive feedback about some issues regarding the cockpit model having a couple of holes and some physics related issues.
Unfortunately he wasn't very interested in trying to improve on these issue and given how bad the car was in its state back then I never touched it again.
Is it in any better condition now - where there any updates over time?
A lightweight E-type certainly would be awesome!
I finally got back to fixing what I had after getting the wheels and tyres scaled down. I couldn't take it that say, driving in the Toyota 2000, looking out the side window, the tyres of the E-Type were taller than the view out the windshield. It looked wrong to me. That's the only model change though.
I have two versions I use, one for a mid 60's Le Mans/Daytona grid and the other for a scaled back match with the TC Legends pack. Physics have been redone. What were the issues you had with the original car?
