- 40

- Hungary
Only 1991 Season now! Next project the F1 2004 paid mod or 1992.Does anyone know if there is a WIP of 1989 or 1990 F1 mods under construction somewhere? That are the seasons I am dying for....
https://www.instagram.com/asrformula/
Only 1991 Season now! Next project the F1 2004 paid mod or 1992.Does anyone know if there is a WIP of 1989 or 1990 F1 mods under construction somewhere? That are the seasons I am dying for....
The Ai does not work well, at the start start 4 cars out of 23, the camera is worth it, the cars during the replay are very small, in my opinion it is much better the track of Legion"Monaco Faux '72"
kunos physics of the 2016 car are absolutely terrible so, but if you enjoy diluting your experience...Yes it's a strange one, I find the ffb to be really notchy like i am running over pebbles all the time.
Disgraceful i know, but i was thinking of doing a physics swap back from the kunos one....i know i feel bad saying it...the model is wonderful.
Don't know wich version people use, never hear about the "family edition", don't know if the one share by Jerry60Jerry, might be something on your side. Tested with two car combos and all the AI started the race, as you can see in these 2 pictures.
![]()
![]()
Maybe a reinstall?
Cheers
Willow Springs - Big Willow 1.0 is now live on RD
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/willow-springs-big-willow.32338/
↓↓↓↓↓↓ Monaco 1976 to 1985 ↓↓↓↓↓↓
Don't know wich version people use, never hear about the "family edition", don't know if the one share by Jerry60
is the same as the one i use, mine wait more than 500Mo, here the link to the version I use for the skin.
And here a link to AI fix on RD
THX a lot!
For me it feels better than kunos, mainly its more stable. And the car/conversion is another great work and looks superb.Yes it's a strange one, I find the ffb to be really notchy like i am running over pebbles all the time.
Disgraceful i know, but i was thinking of doing a physics swap back from the kunos one....i know i feel bad saying it...the model is wonderful.
No to both of those things. I have a dream where we can have a folder structure in the left pain that opens like Windows Explorer so I can group GT3 or GT4 or LMP2 or TC Legends in a folder and click the plus button to open when needed and not have to scroll through hundreds of cars hence making that un-alphabetic group of search buttons at the top a little less needed.Quick one, all the little boxes you can create in the content section of cars at the top, that you can click on as searches for brand etc etc.
Anyway of getting them in alphabetical order?
Also when i start CM and go to content sometimes before it all loads up the cars are listed down the left side in order of the first letters.
So for example it puts all the ks kunos cars together and mods by one team so ag (assetto garage) cars are all grouped together..
Any idea how i can keep it like that, which is how it is grouped in the content (cars) folder...
Instead of by makes of car etc...
Ah, to have Gran Turismo Sports Special Stage Route X. I fell asleep on that track one night after a few beers. Go straight and do nothing for ever.I am looking for an oval (test) track with very long straights, banked corners and good aesthetics, what do you recommend to try?
There is quite a good little-known one with fantastic trees... really long straights... located in Japan. Can't bloody remember what it's called. @Fanapryde will probably know. I'll have a look for it in the meantime.I am looking for an oval (test) track with very long straights, banked corners and good aesthetics, what do you recommend to try?
This would be a great implemention to CM. I recently did this by hand. Got tired of having lines of filters so I added grid definitions before names. Like "Legion WCM - Ferrari 512BB LM GTX". Definitely more helpful this way.No to both of those things. I have a dream where we can have a folder structure in the left pain that opens like Windows Explorer so I can group GT3 or GT4 or LMP2 or TC Legends in a folder and click the plus button to open when needed and not have to scroll through hundreds of cars hence making that un-alphabetic group of search buttons at the top a little less needed.
Please make this dream come true Ilja. So much OCD shall be cured.
This is why I change the Brand of the car to the group it is in (ie. GT4) instead of it's manufacturer for racing groups. Within the drive page when I click the car menu and sort by brand, the brands are separated like a folder structure allowing me to select say F1 1975 and then they all show, or TC Legends and then they all appear.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nardo-high-speed-ring.7928/I am looking for an oval (test) track with very long straights, banked corners and good aesthetics, what do you recommend to try?
Yatabe test track, link is probably still active in this forum, got to check.There is quite a good little-known one with fantastic trees... really long straights... located in Japan. Can't bloody remember what it's called. @Fanapryde will probably know. I'll have a look for it in the meantime.
It's no oval either, it's just a really big circle. I think Porsche owns it now. But it's really boring.https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nardo-high-speed-ring.7928/
Any good or too plain? I’m sure Mike Ridland was revamping it but not sure if he released anything yet.
edit: I think it’s just a pure oval with no straights sorry, bad suggestion in that case.
there seems to be confusion about the fm converts, here are my latest versions of them Rio 0.5 Prague 0.4 LeMans 1.6 Bugatti 1.0 Alps 1.8 (arcade addon), provided by masscot in this post: MapleValley 0.9
yep, it was the track config wanting to change semaphore material (start lights), is fixed for some time nowHello I saw that year the Bugatti circuit was published, I knew that circuit in the online sessions gave some problems of crash, do you know if year solved the thing?
there seems to be confusion about the fm converts, here are my latest versions of them Rio 0.5 Prague 0.4 LeMans 1.6 Bugatti 1.0 Alps 1.8 (arcade addon), provided by masscot in this post: MapleValley 0.9
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eral-discussion.307899/page-625#post-12931072
Yatabe
Edit: I seem to have removed the link. So @MrB00 feel free to link...![]()
It's my test track for top speeds. It looks nice for a track that is supposed to be dull, so...Ok here it is. No idea if it's any good seeing as I've never actually driven on it.
@PR0JECTNR56 https://mega.nz/file/LSRhBYDa#rkXszT7jXXHWlDkT50ytABEXz8uD_6miIE8aGUb5uR8
i dont post that all again, also most of it is in the readme'sCan you advise what has been changed recently here? For instance for Praque I only had v 0.2. You got 0.4? What is the difference? thanks!
Can you advise what has been changed recently here? For instance for Praque I only had v 0.2. You got 0.4? What is the difference?
thanks!
i dont post that all again, also most of it is in the readme's
yep, it was the track config wanting to change semaphore material (start lights), is fixed for some time now
edit: and maybe online they use the original version of the track?
Don't know wich version people use, never hear about the "family edition", don't know if the one share by Jerry60
is the same as the one i use, mine wait more than 500Mo, here the link to the version I use for the skin.
And here a link to AI fix on RD