Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,037 comments
I may be wrong, but the real car looks narrow as well.

3c867690-02b6-11ea-b9f7-103d7f54866f

d1cb9526409fc38ac7befa290bf74972

Ok edit : When ingame car looks ridicolous. You were right

It looks about as realistic as a Hot Wheels toy.

Thanks for the info.
May I ask if you will release the 3.0 version publicly? I understand that people ripping your work must be frustrating. And we're not entitled to anything. But we were looking forward to it and it feels unfair to be punished because someone (or a group) decided to rip your work.

We`re on halt, thinking what to do... The mod had some unfinished things and some fixes to do... So a release wouldn`t come so early anyways.
On the mean time i ask some patience and respect to our choice until some other statement comes out.

We`re on halt, thinking what to do... The mod had some unfinished things and some fixes to do... So a release wouldn`t come so early anyways.
On the mean time i ask some patience and respect to our choice until some other statement comes out.
Alright, thanks a lot. Good luck with it, I really enjoyed 2.6.

In fact, Mustang is a bit small than, at least, the Holden and Nissan. Nothing huge, but is a fact.

I'm more than happy to be proved wrong, do you actually have any evidence? I've been searching for data but the only thing I've been able to confirm is my original belief that the cars should be basically the same size:

Direct from Wikipedia
"The body of each car is based on its corresponding production car. However, due to the regulations governing the dimensions of the cars to ensure parity, the race cars are lowered and shortened or lengthened to meet the regulations.[62] As of 2020, only the Ford Mustang GT and Holden ZB Commodore are competing.[63] To save costs, the front guards, passenger-side front door, rear doors and rear quarter panels are made from composite materials.[64] The tail lamps are carried over from the road car, while the windscreen is replaced by a polycarbonate unit.[8]

The bodies are built around a control chassis, featuring a full roll cage, originally designed by PACE Innovations but which can be made, or partially made, by other accredited builders, including certain race teams.[8] Many safety features are utilised to protect the driver in the event of a crash. The fuel tank is positioned in front of the rear axle to prevent it from being damaged or ruptured in a rear end impact. The driver is seated towards the centre of the car and extra reinforcement is used on the roll cage on the driver's side to lessen the risk of injury in a side-on collision. The cars also feature a collapsible steering column and a fire extinguisher system.[9]"

I installed AC Car Tuner, but it doesn't read a mod correctly installed in AC ... why?
Mine doesn't work right either. Has to do with C++ or some other Windows background software. I mod all my cars manually though so I gave up.

Dick Johnston's Greens Tuf 1985 Bathurst Mustang
Thanks SwissTony, for the car.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/dick-johnsons-1985-bathurst-mustang.33377/
preview-jpg.376574
Hey, I'm working on redoing the SimDream '94 DTM cars right now. Would you be interested in trying these skins for that car? This is basically just dressing up a road car, and the Stang could use some different shirts and pairs of pants.

Come release those V8 supercars with kunos Mercedes GT3 physics!!

Did you guys get a license from Holden / Ford and all the people affiliated with the series before you spat your dummies out?

Hi All,

Now you all know I have been working on mods for a while now. Myself and Kevin, Kevin using real AIM data have agreed on the new values and I will say this, from my point of view, this is tottaly amazing, it's a new car. The handling, braking, everything about it, I just laugh and giggle all the way.

I even shouted (while headphones on SERIOUSLY) and my wife said, seriously what LOL

You will have to forgot V1.3 braking points and re learn the car to be honest, but you will be rewarded with it, I hope you agree.

Now getting it all ready, as it will be released within the next 2 hrs :)

@Kevin Burke you sir are a true legend and thank you so much

Shaun

Hi!

I found a link in my language about new tcr cars: https://www.hvml.hu/bajnoksagok/assetto-corsa-tcr-hungary-bajnoksag/
you can download it under "letöltés", the renault megane tcr is included
My questions are:
Is there any tcr cars Im missing when i have the CIR,Rollovers,EATC, and the standalone Lada and Kia, and the awesome Shaun Clarke ones?
Does somebody have some skins for this cars?

Thanks in advance

Hi!

I found a link in my language about new tcr cars: https://www.hvml.hu/bajnoksagok/assetto-corsa-tcr-hungary-bajnoksag/
My questions are:
Is there any tcr cars Im missing when i have the CIR,Rollovers,EATC, and the standalone Lada and Kia, and the awesome Shaun Clarke ones?

Thanks in advance

Rollovers' models are the same of the WTCR 2018 mod by Maki123, so those skins will fit with this mod as well.

Hi!
Does anybody know of an accurate version of the Merc AMG GTR 2017? The Markos Kass version seems very twitchy to me and it should lap nords faster than the 488 but it doesn't.
Thanks!

Hi!

My questions are:

Thanks in advance
Link not working for me. Edit. working now.

Hi All,

Now you all know I have been working on mods for a while now. Myself and Kevin, Kevin using real AIM data have agreed on the new values and I will say this, from my point of view, this is tottaly amazing, it's a new car. The handling, braking, everything about it, I just laugh and giggle all the way.

I even shouted (while headphones on SERIOUSLY) and my wife said, seriously what LOL

You will have to forgot V1.3 braking points and re learn the car to be honest, but you will be rewarded with it, I hope you agree.

Now getting it all ready, as it will be released within the next 2 hrs :)

@Kevin Burke you sir are a true legend and thank you so much

Shaun

Oh VR drvers, if the new Camera shake in cockpit view makes you sick, I will not be help responsible LOL

I swear I'm feeling old. I don't understand how to use discord as far as downloading links posted around town. I'm logged in, but I don't see anything directly related to the Daikoku track you mentioned a3rdperson.

Hi!
I'm with you on that "feeling old" when we talk about things like Discord. I don't like it, but there are a lot of good and exclusive things there, unfortunately.
You have to be a member of the Shutoko Revival Project Discord server, and (again, unfortunately) I don't have the rights to invite anyone. So, this is why the link is not working, because it leads to the Dicord home profile, due to a "user link", not a "public link". I think that each user has its own link to the track download section, mine is https://discordapp.com/channels/500246817833877505/557613424281124944/713968680643330089 (give it a try, who knows???)

Anyway, the direct link to the track is https://www.mediafire.com/file/cglvdpn01pffogi/soyo_daikoku_0.9.4.7z/file (I hope that I'm not breaking any Discord server rules posting the link, I don't want to be banned from this server).

Cheers :cheers:

Did you guys get a license from Holden / Ford and all the people affiliated with the series before you spat your dummies out?

Under normal 'fair usage' considerations that's not really necessary unless you're selling the mod. And really, it's their mod to do with how they please. They can pull it for any reason they like and nobody else really has any right to complain. All the fuss here about this mod being removed is like an object lesson on entitlement and more than a little embarrassing, TBH. They provide these mods free of charge and it's obvious that a lot of work goes into them.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back