- 7,532

- The Bunker
No worries - it's just that when you post images of your skins I find it hard to see them properly because they're so dark and small.Nah it's cool. I do know what you mean as it goes but when I take a pic in the showroom the cars don't look small. Then when I post a pic here they shrink. And also I like to mess about with different settings and I suppose my pics are a little dark - but yeah style over substance in my eyes lol
All good mate and sorry I got a bit humpy over your post lol
I also think it's down to the Custom showroom settings as sometimes the skins look ok and other times they don't. I still need to mess about with settings etc.
What do you mean when you say the images shrink the cars when you post them? All my images for track skins, balloon etc are just f8 shots taken in either f5 or f7 view (so hardly ideal, and often with weird perspective - but they're quick) then I just copy the images from CM 'Media' tab, copy them to a folder, then upload them here with the 'upload a file' post option. They always get posted with the cropping exactly as per the original image. Do you do it a different way?
I think showroom lighting might be vastly different to game engine lighting so it might be better photographing skins out on the track to get a better idea what they look like in game?