- 1,882

- Chicago, USA
I can only hope this means that his Grid2 Chicago track will be released soon.
2 Cams for ribeiero and background for the track.
thanks for the cams!
but the background is looking completely out of place.
Is the GMP version?I'm surprised nobody posted the NISMO 400R here, so i'll leave a link to it.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nnvioffmvmb5g3y/nissan_r33_gtr_400r.zip/file
![]()
I'm longing for a proper version of this track for years... glad to see someone working on it! Loved your Zolder 67 rework mate!
There's also a very good rF2 rework of this track. I believe it has the original GPL as a starting reference, but is completely remeshed.
https://mega.nz/file/at1lmZyK#nrMvEmRN6e1mmwgrK-YBG5apgkJBymDRbyprNSFZ9KAFriends, I have a problem with the provider or something else, I do not know. But I could never go to the site https://v8scorsa.weebly.com/.
If possible, give a link from this site to download this mod.
Thank.
does anyone here have a link for the #91 team oreca skin for the RSS Vortex (Viper)?
(reference picture):
![]()
Is there someone making the new gtr r35 nismo 2020? i wish to see it on ac. Doesn't change too much of kunos's gtr nismo, but the exhaust is better than it.I'm surprised nobody posted the NISMO 400R here, so i'll leave a link to it.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nnvioffmvmb5g3y/nissan_r33_gtr_400r.zip/file
![]()
thats the 51, i need the 91 (which, iirc, it's for ALMS)
I don't know, he's one of those dudes who has a lot of projects on the go at once and seems to leave some dormant for a long time. At least his eventually do come out, unlike a lot of FB mods that seem to be shown 95% finished then are never seen again.I can only hope this means that his Grid2 Chicago track will be released soon.
Hello guys hawe an little questions
there are additional tv cam for track sx_le mans? thanks for the kind answer
Sorry i know this thread isn't for pictures...but please everyone download that tsukuba track!!
If you go free camera and 'walk' around its like a first person shooter in detail....
View attachment 929970
Something like this. Pause button makes overtime. SOL is pretty default. Some minor changes thanks to the advise of Fallguy. CSP is a mix of everything.
WIP Skin
View attachment 930065
Cool! If the classic layout could also be reversed it´s just like Vallelunga in the early days
How do you exactly toggle the "walk" camera in AC?I love free walking in AC during races. It's almost like being at the track in real life.![]()
I'm surprised nobody posted the NISMO 400R here, so i'll leave a link to it.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nnvioffmvmb5g3y/nissan_r33_gtr_400r.zip/file
![]()
For some cars I also have that too dark interior. Depends probably also on the car itself. Have you tried as Fallguy recommends to lower the last slider on page 17 in SOL config while in game. 25-30% ta exp fix%.Hi,
I tried to copy your setup, but if I copy the ambient occlusion part I can't see the dials on the dashboard.