- 72

- Italy
- giob90
Formula Gran Turismo (v.0.8)Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/j5w80fsup8lcndy/Formula_GT_v0.8.rar/file
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
What is new:
Known Issues:
- New steering wheel: LCD screen, knobs and HD textures (Gran Turismo style)
- Physics Updated (Basic setup is "more drivable")
- New Skins based on original GT liveries (Template is included)
- Fixed some mirrored textures issues
- Now the car has also low poly LODs
- Missing Bridgestone logo on rear wing low fins
- No AO for rims
- More skins to add
The 3D model is based on the original GT6 model by Polyphony Digital. I tried to replicate as much as possible the original car physics (it's an hard job because the vehicle is fictional and there aren't any kind of real data about it) and I think it's pretty close to the original: very nervous, incredibly fast and a bit of oversteer with the basic setup.
The sound is based on the Ferrari F138 (I know that the FGT car has a V12 but the original sound in game it's closer to a V8).
Hope you like it! I will update the final version as soon as possible. It will be available also on Assetto Land.
Cheers
Now the mod is also available on Assetto Land
https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland
Last edited:

