- 191

- Herndon, VA
Yup, I tried to make skins with GIMP. It works just fine, I just have no artistic abilityHi guys
someone use Gimp to creat skins ?
Yup, I tried to make skins with GIMP. It works just fine, I just have no artistic abilityHi guys
someone use Gimp to creat skins ?
i remember watching a video about this car and how is shared the same sounds as the v8scorsa and the same aero and the zonda r
oh i agree that bt62 is an absolute blast to run. but i cant help feel a little disapointed in its quality especially after driving the ktm and dallaraAfter trying the mod, I wasn't surprised to find this video--though the guy seems overly-obsessed with "legitimate" mods. But yes, an "official" mod should be "perfect," and this one isn't.
I was a little surprised when I loaded this up and it looked a lot like the community mod from last year, except that the sides of the seats aren't modeled very well, and there's some smoothing and mesh issues on the dash. However, it does have liveries (with a good UVW map), the display was better, the sound was more realistic (no matter where it came from), and I liked the physics (yes, mostly Zonda). It's a car you really want to push to the limit.
View attachment 945969
View attachment 945971
Hockenheim 2001 v0.6
Conversion from AMS1.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d0u1psrp25gvu9a/file
View attachment 945825 View attachment 945826
Some expert of LightFX like @slider666 knows how to fix lights which are not working with some PPFilters? I mean, i've downloaded the new Bahrain conversion but with SOL ACC PPF lights are faded out, the autor on RD says it will try to fix it but it seems he has not fixed it with the v1.2.
Anyway, as someone request on RD heres some value to add to ext_config in order to have darker grass on that track
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_4]
DESCRIPTION = GrassFX
MATERIALS = GRASS.001
ACTIVE = 1
KEY_0 = ksPerPixel
VALUE_0 = 255, 255, 255, 0.15
KEY_1 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_1 = 0
Sorry, not installed before, F1 and many other things in between.
But as far I can see on a first look I just took, the lights config should be made new from the scratch. I don´t know if someone else is working on it. If so, I have other projects to do. So, just shout out it isn´t needed my help.
But if not, I could take a look, it would just take a while. Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I could take a closer look.
You are a saint. Thanks for this. Now onto learning how to reverse the S/F line and pit boxes so I can do a reverse of Silverstone. Love the reverse of Laguna Seca and Nords, still have to redo the AI of Reverse Nords due to a couple mistakes, need to learn it a bit better.FYI and all, have installed as an additional layout inside original track-folder, try the following steps with the reworked track mod from @dathyr (clockwise layout), works OK...
1. rename folder from \palmbeach_speedway to \palmbeach_normal
2. same for KN5 file, rename palmbeach_speedway.kn5 to palmbeach_normal.kn5
3. inside \ui folder, create new folder ino \palmbeach_normal and place all files inside
4. at track-directory (whichever), create models_palmbeach_normal.ini with:
[MODEL_0]
FILE=palmbeach_normal.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0
note: MODEL_1 is not required as the reworked KN5 contains entire track, pit area included.
the reworked file structure should look like this:
View attachment 945903
View attachment 945906
View attachment 945907
5. update the ui_track.json file
when installed, the entire file-structure should look like this:
View attachment 945904
6. create new VAO for both KN5 files
Both reverse & normal layouts tested OK 👍
The reworked layout (clockwise) will now appear as an additional layout like this:
View attachment 945908
It was in the original config if you looks inside it. I think it has to do with what your direction of the wind is and how strong your wind is compiled with how long the sparks last in order to make it all the way on track. I've been wanting to tone a lot of this down and get rid of some of that red and purple smoke.I had this installed a while ago. Went driving Nords to check something else and I now noticed that on every spot where smoke is, I now see some sparkles fly across the road, direction smoke. Can't remember seeing this before.
Was/is this intended or is it some strange CSP thing (0.1.62-preview15 installed atm) ?View attachment 946009
Nice job! Feels good to drive, nice and solid, progressive and predictable.
One? But no prob at all...
Was just trying a bit around, but still with the old original ACF Milan Castello Circuit version:
View attachment 944882
Unfortunately most lamps aren´t good seperated. So a quick´n´dirty light config could be done fast, but for high quality one it would take waay longer and maybe help from someone with better Blender or 3DsMax skills then me. I was intending to take a while a break, but it seems it have to wait a bit. Though I´ll take it all waaay slower (hopefully).
Cobbles FFB and sound effects are prepared too.![]()
I'm never filled with confidence when a new car puts you in the passenger seat on initial start up... I mean, some things should be relatively obvious during testing, no?Another crosspost from Facebook. I didnt see this car posted on GTP before:
Claudio Cas
Assetto Corsa 2 - Your Real Driving Simulator
NEW UPDATE
BENTLEY CONTINENTAL RACING CUP v.1.0
https://mega.nz/file/1UACnIQb#-1wbaKvUxQXjD1s1ZPMxOj_9hxSzpxootQ9Q2U5h-7U
- Corrected position steering wheel
View attachment 945697
That would make sence if it wasn't that the sparkles fly in the opposite direction as the smoke does...It was in the original config if you looks inside it. I think it has to do with what your direction of the wind is and how strong your wind is compiled with how long the sparks last in order to make it all the way on track. I've been wanting to tone a lot of this down and get rid of some of that red and purple smoke.
It's cool and all but a bit distracting.
Uhh... I simply remove the txt, then - when saving - Win asks me if I really want to do that...yes...Hello,
Just a quick question on when some of you post a VAO or INI file with a .txt extension and you say just to remove the .txt in the name to change
it into the correct type file. I know how to do that and it opens up in Notepad and I remove the .txt extension.
Then when I do a "Save as" after deleting the .txt - at the bottom of NotePad there are 5 ENCODING parameters
to choose from when doing a "Save as" -
ANSI
UTF-16LE
UTF-16BE
UTF-8
UTF-8 with BOM
My question is does it matter on which ENCODING to use for the proper "Save as" file name, if so, which one do you use?
I dont do enough of these to remember.
thank you and take care.
@Teddie are you Ok?
Didn´t heard anything more since a while. Hope you got well meanwhile!
As I mentioned it before, I made a light config meanwhile, very basic for now. Still lamps should be better seperated.
And I made a new physics and sounds effects for cobbles and decals for both versions, your edited and the original ACF one.
Backup old files and extract archive into ac root folder. Works for both versions...
Feedback recommended.
@KevinK2 mentioned after testing it, AI line could or should be adjusted afterwards.
Use it it if ya want, even if not finished yet.![]()
Love this layout from when men were men and health and safety was based on common sense and not fear of litigation. And thanks for making it RainFX prepped too!View attachment 945969
View attachment 945971
Hockenheim 2001 v0.6
Conversion from AMS1.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d0u1psrp25gvu9a/file
Just a suggestion...
May be worth checking if you have a config for Bahrain that doesn't work with this newer version. Have look in extensions/cfg/tracks/loaded. If there's one in there for Bahrain, try taking it out and see if the road surface issues goes away.
ANSI or UTF-8 (if you must)Hello,
Just a quick question on when some of you post a VAO or INI file with a .txt extension and you say just to remove the .txt in the name to change
it into the correct type file. I know how to do that and it opens up in Notepad and I remove the .txt extension.
Then when I do a "Save as" after deleting the .txt - at the bottom of NotePad there are 5 ENCODING parameters
to choose from when doing a "Save as" -
ANSI
UTF-16LE
UTF-16BE
UTF-8
UTF-8 with BOM
My question is does it matter on which ENCODING to use for the proper "Save as" file name, if so, which one do you use?
I dont do enough of these to remember.
thank you and take care.
Sorry, I changed the cobbles and decals surfaces, so car handles them different. This means AI too. I send @KevinK2 my files before as I was afraid this would happen and yeah, AI must be adjusted and @KevinK2 claimed to do that.i used Teds Milan and KevinK2 recent AI update and had no problem with the F1 cars. They went around the Milan track very well.
Kevin fixed the problem where the AI cars would slow down momentarily right at the S/F line, that is fixed.
DAH- Never mind there was no lights for this track. errased my previous comment on lights.
You don't have to do that, just remove the .txt in the name without even opening the file and save..Hello,
Just a quick question on when some of you post a VAO or INI file with a .txt extension and you say just to remove the .txt in the name to change
it into the correct type file. I know how to do that and it opens up in Notepad and I remove the .txt extension.
Then when I do a "Save as" after deleting the .txt - at the bottom of NotePad there are 5 ENCODING parameters
to choose from when doing a "Save as" -
ANSI
UTF-16LE
UTF-16BE
UTF-8
UTF-8 with BOM
My question is does it matter on which ENCODING to use for the proper "Save as" file name, if so, which one do you use?
I dont do enough of these to remember.
thank you and take care.
View attachment 945969
View attachment 945971
Hockenheim 2001 v0.6
Conversion from AMS1.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d0u1psrp25gvu9a/file
Updated SP Croft
Hey all, just spent a couple days putting a lighting config together for the excellent Bristol Motor Speedway by Legion (it just so happens to work with the llamafett version on RD as well) and figured I'd share it
I'm back - aside from my disappearing now and again when hitting the bollard, I also now know why the Bahrain 2020 wouldn't load and that's because it has the flow shader in it - and I don't have it installed in my assetto directory so it kept crashing. Just took the 5 off the kn file and now it boots up - happy chappy now. It was your suggestion which led to me digging further so thanks again
There is the GT500 Honda nsx, its the 2014 model with 2018 liveries. Read the descriptionthx, but this is not what i´m looking for. i was in hope for the GT500 Concept Honda. but thank you for replying.