Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,018 comments
[QUOTE = "DiscoveryJoke, post: 13206900, membre: 312060"] Problème avec la synchronisation de la pluie et des lingettes, quelqu'un aurait-il la solution? Merci [/ QUOTE]
Problem with the synchronization of rain and wipes, would anyone have the solution? Thank you
That's my problem.

Ya, I looked at the page too. Nothing new on website. They have a new Lambo ST EVO coming out this month. Looks only to be advertised on facebook for now.
I see. OK, better than nothing. All that talent "wasted" on f1 after f1 after f1.

EDIT:

Checked this out. This is not "our" RSS, that is releasing the Trofeo. But RSS that is developing for Rf2. Different modding team. And the mod is for rf2 not AC. So nothing new from our top teams RSS, VRC or URD. Especially the URD seem to be totally out. Last thing they released is gonna be 1 year old soon. Was expecting them to update the T5 with Aston or C8.R for GTE pack, or a new Gt500 car, but nothing. Hope this is not a sign of big teams moving on from AC. On a positive side, there is nowhere they can move to, rf2 has a very small user base and other competitors don't have mods.

Last edited:
I see. OK, better than nothing. All that talent "wasted" on f1 after f1 after f1.

EDIT:

Checked this out. This is not "our" RSS, that is releasing the Trofeo. But RSS that is developing for Rf2. Different modding team. And the mod is for rf2 not AC. So nothing new from our top teams RSS, VRC or URD. Especially the URD seem to be totally out. Last thing they released is gonna be 1 year old soon. Was expecting them to update the T5 with Aston or C8.R for GTE pack, or a new Gt500 car, but nothing. Hope this is not a sign of big teams moving on from AC. On a positive side, there is nowhere they can move to, rf2 has a very small user base and other competitors don't have mods.
Ah, there you go for facebook misinformation or basically a lack of clarity from the start. People popping off about what they don't know starts the chain in motion.
Thanks for the clarity, I don't have the time to research facebook quandaries today or else I wouldn't have posted that. My bad.

Physic updates to this beauty. Mercedes SL65 AMG Black Series.

Screenshot_ad_mercedes_sl65_t78_hockenheimring_19-7-120-16-12-26.jpg

Screenshot_ad_mercedes_sl65_t78_hockenheimring_19-7-120-16-12-14.jpg

DK
Willy-nilly = randomly or without any user input.

For example, "when I tried driving on the ice, my car was just spinning about the place willy-nilly".

I am biased, but this is the beauty of the English language....

"The Barnhart Concise Dictionary of Etymology says it's a contraction of “will I, nill I” or “will he, nill he” or “will ye, nill ye.” The word “nill” is from the Old English “nyllan,” a combination of “ne” (no) and “willan” (will). The phrasewilly-nillymeans “unwillingly” or “haphazardly.”"

I am biased, but this is the beauty of the English language....

"The Barnhart Concise Dictionary of Etymology says it's a contraction of “will I, nill I” or “will he, nill he” or “will ye, nill ye.” The word “nill” is from the Old English “nyllan,” a combination of “ne” (no) and “willan” (will). The phrasewilly-nillymeans “unwillingly” or “haphazardly.”"
:) thanks for the English lesson for us non native speakers. I guess was using the phrase completely wrong until now. I thought it meant: not this, nor that..something undefined in the middle. We have a phrase in our language that translates roughly to: not meat, but not a fish either. Ok, won't be using it for that anymore. :lol:

Last edited:
:) thanks for the English lesson for us non native speakers. I guess was using the phrase completely wrong until now. I thought it meant: not this, nor that..something undefined in the middle. We have a phrase in our language that translates roughly to: not meat, but not a fish either. Ok, won't be using it for that anymore. :lol:

As a a world-class writer/editor, I have used willy-nilly to mean 'haphazard' or 'at random' more often than 'of necessity' or 'like it or not.' The Oxford agrees with me...50%.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back