- 745

- United States
RE:KARTS
Here is something I threw together, feedback is mandatory. RFConly
And on the subject, my Google-Fu has failed me and I can't seem to find the SuperKart anywhere. Linky linky please givee givee.
I've only had a few minutes to test, but I like what I've seen so far. There is something that is bugging me, and it is not specific to your Karts, GzeroD. It has to do with the game hiding drivers pretty close to the player. So since the Karts are so open, it is very very noticible that the drivers are missing in the cars up front (until you get close of course). Would you have any ideas as to what .ini or setting needs to be modified to adjust this? I assume it also affects the Pit guys LOD since they pop in like pop-n-fresh like magic lollipop people being conjured from the sound of my car approaching..
